Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

181 - 200 of 249 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Honestly, they sadly just need their upcoming new flagship Escalade to be a home run again and Cadillac will survive. Thriving is another story. Anybody know the sales numbers for the CT4, CT5, and CT6? (I'm assuming the new forthcoming CT4/CT5 will be slow sellers like most sedans these days.)

Plenty of 2019 CT6-V’s available. Advertising $10k off sticker.
Like the rest of the Cadillac brand no one is interested....
I’m no expert but I don’t see how they pull out of their nosedive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
Well 10 months to the day since my order was placed it has finally arrived. Dealer trailered it to tint/wrap shop since weather was not going to be above 40 degrees for some time and it has summer only rubber on it. Some tint, protection film, chrome delete and winter wheel swap and it will be back to dealer next week for final prep. I will say i was pleasantly surprised at the stock exhaust note on startup and the amount of rear wheel steering this thing has is crazy. Helps turn the barge! Now on to the fun stuff and being the guinea pig on what kind of extra HP can be squeezed out of this thing.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
was hoping to see one at my local dealer or at least the platinum version.

i did see a nice new platinum escalade with the big brakes that really looked good also . just wish they would make one with a V badge and 600+ hp already.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
was hoping to see one at my local dealer or at least the platinum version.

i did see a nice new platinum escalade with the big brakes that really looked good also . just wish they would make one with a V badge and 600+ hp already.
Oh they will.

·
Registered
63 Posts
When are you going to post a video showing off that exhaust note?

Well 10 months to the day since my order was placed it has finally arrived. Dealer trailered it to tint/wrap shop since weather was not going to be above 40 degrees for some time and it has summer only rubber on it. Some tint, protection film, chrome delete and winter wheel swap and it will be back to dealer next week for final prep. I will say i was pleasantly surprised at the stock exhaust note on startup and the amount of rear wheel steering this thing has is crazy. Helps turn the barge! Now on to the fun stuff and being the guinea pig on what kind of extra HP can be squeezed out of this thing.

·
3,795 Posts
Very nice!
Do you have Super Cruise?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Looks killer!!! Congratulations !

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
I’ll get something up. Heading out of town for holiday right after i pick it up though.
No SuperCruise offered on V, which is stupid because you can get it on the 4.2TT platinum trim

·
3,795 Posts
I’ll get something up. Heading out of town for holiday right after i pick it up though.
No SuperCruise offered on V, which is stupid because you can get it on the 4.2TT platinum trim
Interesting that’s not offered, probably a waste of $ anyway. I don’t think I’ll ever be comfortable with automated driving. Hell I don’t like cruise control.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Hell I don’t like cruise control.

Me either.

Hell, I think half of the problem of left hand lane cruisers is the strict reliance on cruise and people not wanting to have to reset it. It, cruise control, has turned drivers into pointers....they set and point their vehicles...instead of being active.

·
Premium Member
2,548 Posts
White is sexy, sounds pretty damn good.

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
great car AGAIN that no one will buy.

Car guys: we need an American sedan to take on the zee Germans 550hp/650tq, AWD, 10SP-A, TT....

GM: lets build it to kill it

Sales: Pfffffttt.

Car guys: it was overpriced compared to what you get from zee Germans anyway. Maybe the next generation will nail it, GM are you listening...????

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
great car AGAIN that no one will buy.

Car guys: we need an American sedan to take on the zee Germans 550hp/650tq, AWD, 10SP-A, TT....

GM: lets build it to kill it

Sales: Pfffffttt.

Car guys: it was overpriced compared to what you get from zee Germans anyway. Maybe the next generation will nail it, GM are you listening...????

They're not wrong about the comparing what the 100k "gets you".

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
Crazy, typical engine development program $250-$400 million and they just shelve it after building ~600 total vehicles for 2019/2020

181 - 200 of 249 Posts