Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
532 Posts
Those look like a really good fit...

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
I wish these were on the July 4th sale. Beautiful piece.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Can we get them with no light mounts at all just wide open?

Reactions: Brian B

·
Premium Member
94 Posts
aside from the power hood, this is my favorite part i have for the car. i have not yet been able to install them. but they will really finish off the car. get rid of the plastic crap.

·
Registered
532 Posts
^^^^^^ this.
Seems like a better fit and 100x's better finish than the D3 option

·
Premium Member
810 Posts
You can cut the "eye" out and they look perfectly fine if you cover the cut with clear coat.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
17,427 Posts
Are the brake ducts useless with these? Just curious how this effects the lower plastic trays at high speeds if you are possibly over stuffing air at speed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
532 Posts
Think Im going to order a set next week and cut the Eye out as flyingV mentioned. Not to hijack the thread, but does anyone have any good ideas on a set of LED'S that could be mounted on the inner wall of these like the "other brand"?

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Are the brake ducts useless with these? Just curious how this effects the lower plastic trays at high speeds if you are possibly over stuffing air at speed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Have had 0 issues with them

Think Im going to order a set next week and cut the Eye out as flyingV mentioned. Not to hijack the thread, but does anyone have any good ideas on a set of LED'S that could be mounted on the inner wall of these like the "other brand"?
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005JBX516...TF8&colid=1LAT9UD8QOLIF&coliid=I25N8EHA5DBYZP

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
446 Posts
I am trying to find a carbon fiber rear lip, diffuser or spoiler for a wagon.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Payment sent. Thanks Ben

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
586 Posts
Dang this thread! Was just complaining to myself about reduced visibility with my tinted headlights in my head last night driving at night, since the OEM fog lights are not at all effective... AND I am pulling the front end off soon to install my APR splitter. So I guess I'll take this thread being on the top of the new threads as a sign... ordering now :)

Do you have to transfer the chrome bezel or will it be all right without it to keep it more blacked out?

With those being designed as actual horizontal-mount driving/fog lights, wouldn't mounting them vertically throw a lot of light up?

ben u have any in stock or ALL made to order?
YOu probably already saw it, but in case you didn't, bottom of the item page states, "Built to order item, please allow 25 business days before shipping. "

1 - 20 of 41 Posts