Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just joined up recently ... don't you just hate it when you park your impeccable unblemished V way back at the mall parking lot; and find that someone still managed to leave a ding on your car ? :mad:

·
Premium Member
16,486 Posts
Some people will fuck with you just because you're trying to keep it nice. Those people deserve to get beat down.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,135 Posts
Who tf goes to the mall?

Around here only gang bangers and Sbarro addicts.

They lose me at ‘gun free zone’

What is a man to do with biceps like this??

·
Registered
2012 BD A6
29 Posts
Super annoying, I would park way out I. The middle of nowhere with both my V’s and my Camaro when I had it and it was just an attraction for 6 cars to park all around me🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️

Reactions: Ivancanuk

·
Premium Member
16,486 Posts
When I had my Z06 I did that, in a barren lot on an off night as my wife and I went to eat. I parked WAY out, as in no where close to anything. Some jackass in a beater jeep parked EXTRA close to me, just to have to walk waaaay further to the entrance and be "cute."

That was the closest I ever inspected a car before driving off - even so much as a smudge in the road grime and I was going to whittle that fuckers car to pieces with my pocket knife and then probably go ape shit when the dude showed up. I was going to make an estranged Appalachian ex-wife look down right pleasant.

Thankfully, no issues.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
‘13 WDT A6 sedan, headers, intake, two booster seats in the back.
2,611 Posts
Who tf goes to the mall?

I still enjoy it. I want to protect brick and mortar.
No, I’m not old enough to be walking laps in jorts and New Balance or Nike Monarchs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,135 Posts
Birks and socks. We know…

I’m all about saving brick and mortar too. Though they seem to not want to save themselves with some of their moves.

We live in a ‘just wait two days’ on it world now.

And I guess I was stuck thinking of an indoor mall.

We have a really nice one outdoors here called ‘Friendly Center’ so I never think ‘mall’

Its on Friendly Ave (Quaker roots) and we just call it ‘Friendly’

1 - 11 of 11 Posts