Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Cadillac CTS-V
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Title says it all. If you've upgraded, I want your sloppy seconds. Just like your friend Timmy in high school.

·
Registered
2018 CTS-V
245 Posts
Ouch.. GM only sells the entire catback kit for around 2k. You would be better off with a pick-a-part or something aftermarket. There has to be some wrecked ones out there. EVERY V3 I looked at in the Houston area either had a bad carfax or blatant signs of paint/body work lol. If you are just trying to get rid of the car, a muffler shop can weld in something generic and quiet for a few hundred bucks.

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
i have one but in socal . complete from manifold , cats and muffler , only cut at muffler . also have stock airbox

·
Registered
2017 Cadillac CTS-V
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i have one but in socal . complete from manifold , cats and muffler , only cut at muffler . also have stock airbox
Yeah, that'd be an arm and a leg to ship, though. DAMN.

·
Registered
2011 thunder grey coupe a6 recaros.
1,079 Posts
Yeah, that'd be an arm and a leg to ship, though. DAMN.
If there’s a nice straight part where you could cut it with say a few orientation marks. You could probably ship it for around 300 through fastenal. Assuming you both have one nearby. And also assuming chase is willing. Just something to consider. They ship between their stores so it’s fairly cost effective.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.