Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a set of rear mats. Ebony. V logo. Lloyd’s brand. I have the front mats, just need the rears. However, not opposed to a full set if someone has a new pair. Also, not sure if it’s model specific, but it’s a ‘13 coupe. TIA.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Looking for a set of rear mats. Ebony. V logo. Lloyd’s brand. I have the front mats, just need the rears. However, not opposed to a full set if someone has a new pair. Also, not sure if it’s model specific, but it’s a ‘13 coupe. TIA.
Good luck.

Never understood why they had V logo for sedans and not our coupes.

Reactions: Omgctsv

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
Last I heard the V logo was no longer available. That was a year or so ago, could have changed since then

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Last I heard the V logo was no longer available. That was a year or so ago, could have changed since then
When I was looking V logo was still available for sedan but not Coupe. The license agreement could have expired

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
They are still available for the 2011 model year. If I remember right they were not available for some of the later years. I don't know what year is the breaking point. If your year doesn't have the option order an earlier year for the same generation V..

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I haven’t looked since I posted this, honestly forgot since I haven’t driven it in awhile. Their website did have several options though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts