Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title states I am looking for the second gen cts hid headlights. Dont really care too much if theyre from a V or not but since my car came with the base lights i want to replace them with what it shouldve came with. PM if you have a pair you want to sell. Thanks

·
Registered
2011 thunder grey coupe a6 recaros.
1,034 Posts
Reactions: deshars313

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Don’t know what you are looking to spend but that’s pretty reasonable for a pair that are clean. You could also see if you could get lucky at a picknpull or something if you have one nearby find a 08-09 cts that has the adaptive headlights

·
Premium Member
13,813 Posts
standard cts had option for the lights. The difference in chrome is hardly noticeable.
alot of cts had them. An easy way to spot them is if they had factory fog lights.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Don’t know what you are looking to spend but that’s pretty reasonable for a pair that are clean. You could also see if you could get lucky at a picknpull or something if you have one nearby find a 08-09 cts that has the adaptive headlights
Thanks for that link Ctarb1 I think I might pull the trigger on these. Do all the HID lights come with the adaptive lighting? Just want to make sure that it has it before I purchase. Thanks again

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
I believe so, think that listing had pictures that had the part numbers so you can reference them

1 - 6 of 6 Posts