Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title states I am looking for the second gen cts hid headlights. Dont really care too much if theyre from a V or not but since my car came with the base lights i want to replace them with what it shouldve came with. PM if you have a pair you want to sell. Thanks

·
Registered
2011 thunder grey coupe a6 recaros.
1,079 Posts
Reactions: deshars313

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Don’t know what you are looking to spend but that’s pretty reasonable for a pair that are clean. You could also see if you could get lucky at a picknpull or something if you have one nearby find a 08-09 cts that has the adaptive headlights

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Don’t know what you are looking to spend but that’s pretty reasonable for a pair that are clean. You could also see if you could get lucky at a picknpull or something if you have one nearby find a 08-09 cts that has the adaptive headlights
Thanks for that link Ctarb1 I think I might pull the trigger on these. Do all the HID lights come with the adaptive lighting? Just want to make sure that it has it before I purchase. Thanks again

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
I believe so, think that listing had pictures that had the part numbers so you can reference them

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.