1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Pm sent

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
I will have stock 1'piece Front rotors for sale soon. They have about 50,000 miles on them. No pulsating or grooves.

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
I have stock mufflers I'm all the way up I. NorCal though .

·
Premium Member
15,759 Posts
Have a set of rear calipers I'm local as well pm me
No, you don't understand. He posted a WTB thread in the For Sale section because he doesn't take the time to read or think about what he's posting. He wants YOU to message HIM! Give him a great price, take photos and include those in your text - but definitely don't call! This guy is busy, probably really important and doesn't have time to mess with you fools; that's why he's letting you do all the work and come to him. It's a brilliant plan... if it works!

/sarcasm

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
No, you don't understand. He posted a WTB thread in the For Sale section because he doesn't take the time to read or think about what he's posting. He wants YOU to message HIM! Give him a great price, take photos and include those in your text - but definitely don't call! This guy is busy, probably really important and doesn't have time to mess with you fools; that's why he's letting you do all the work and come to him. It's a brilliant plan... if it works!

/sarcasm
Should the seller install the parts as well, or at least pay for labor?

·
Super Moderator
21,312 Posts
My rotors have only 41K miles, and I'm local.

For CNC ported blowers and more, visit:
Dynamicflowconcepts.net

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Messed. Thank you

My rotors have only 41K miles, and I'm local.

Dynamicflowconcepts.net

Thank you for understanding, most people just don't get it.

/sarcasm

·
Registered
163 Posts
R1 Concepts has a great set of drilled/slotted rotors that are OEM spec

·
Super Moderator
21,312 Posts
I might have what you're looking for. Where are you located?

Dynamicflowconcepts.net

·
Premium Member
5,935 Posts
I have a set of front pads with 90% life on them. OEM.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts