Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Premium Member
3,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a Black Moon splitter they want to get rid of? I broke mine today.

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

· Premium Member
1,640 Posts
If it isn't too bad, you can always repair it with some clear two-part epoxy made for carbon fiber. I let my brother use my car a few months ago and he curb checked my KPE splitters and I was able to repair them. I have a back-up set of carbon fiber splitters that I got from eBay/China that are actually really nice and I installed them while I was repairing my KPE's.

If it's broken, you'll need to add some material to the back side to reinforce it, but it's not hard to do - just time consuming.

· Premium Member
3,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@Jim it looks pretty bad. I didnt look at that closely since I was disgusted with myself but i know it broke in quite a few pieces.

· Premium Member
13,884 Posts
he isnt making them any longer? shoot him a message and see if he has one sitting

his splitter is pvc board, you could repair it using standard fiberglass materials and techniques, or use it to duplicate yourself another one

· Premium Member
3,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@RobF300 Last I saw was that he sold BMP to someone who was going to continue production. I sent an email via the website this morning. Waiting to hear back...

· Registered
4,438 Posts
That is a really strong splitter to break. I caught a curb with the right front edge, lightly, and it put a tear in bumper fascia and the splitter was fine.

Good luck.

· Registered
144 Posts
@RobF300 Last I saw was that he sold BMP to someone who was going to continue production. I sent an email via the website this morning. Waiting to hear back...

Yeah, someone by the name of Michael Hoover bought it from Sal. I reached out a while ago but no response. I need one as well. Mine probably can be fixed but rather buy new if it's available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Got Bearings?

· Premium Member
3,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
FYI... Version 2 is available and on sale

· Registered
1,855 Posts
Responding to a post from last Oct???

Post Whore!!

You trying to get your post count up??

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Blades1_99

· Premium Member
3,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Responding to a post from last Oct???

Post Whore!!

You trying to get your post count up??

Lol yeah MY post from Oct!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.