Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Super Moderator
20,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just copied and pasted, but if I get time, I'll try to clean this up.

I was waiting for his next response. I finally got it, again attacking me, and I still don't get why so butthurt.

Oh well...gone for good.

MXPOP said:
Karch said:
Great response....thanks.

MXPOP said:
Karch said:
MXPOP said:
Karch said:
MXPOP said:
Karch said:
MXPOP said:
Karch said:
MXPOP said:
You said some pretty rough stuff, wouldn't elaborate or back it up and then you have the last word just as you close the thread? Pretty weak buddy....
Ha. What are you even talking about?
What did I close up?

What are you talking about, and what do you know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tuning thread where you talked smack about a tuner and then wouldn't elaborate. When I asked you to explain, you said you don't explain publicly and now the thread is closed. Are you really telling me you know nothing about this?

First off, I didn’t talk smack about any tuner, all I said was I didn’t agree that there are a lot of tuners in LA to choose from.

I don’t go blasting people publicly unless I have been personally effected AND I have zero chance, in MY opinion, of getting a proper resolution.

All I implied is there are quite a few tuners in LA that I would never go to.

Why don’t you reread it. Show me my quote where I said something about any specific local tuner.

Did you close the thread?
No, I did not close the thread. I forgot you accused me of that as well.

Strange that you are a mod, dodged accountability for your claims and then the thread closes. As a mod, can you explain?

Still no explanations to support your public dis?

I actually don’t know what your talking about as far as closing the thread, but I don’t really care.

As far as an explanation, I don’t owe one.

And as for thread itself, you revived a four year old thread? Thanks

You tallked smack and wont back it. Character revealing...

The thread closed right after your lame comment and you are a mod so...

Ya, was looking at LA area tuners and that thread popped up, does that make me some kind of A-hole to you?

You previously busted me for offering some brakes to a guy not in a sale group. You a tough guy!

You make this forum much less than it could be...

More attempt at demeaning sarcasm. What makes you think you contribute anything worthwhile here?

·
Super Moderator
16,998 Posts
Good call

1 - 2 of 2 Posts