Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine who is building a 1200 whp ZR1 has a set new, no runs, Mickey Thompson et street r Tires 275/60R15 on Weld On weld 15x10 may be 10.5 and S71 18 X 8 with 3/4 tread left.

I can get them all for 1500 but then have to do the 15" conversion.

The question, is it worth it doing the conversion for these and don't even know if they would fit my coupe.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Greg.

I'm going to get some running shoes for the car and I thought 4 wheels for 1500 might be vs a couple of grand for just 2.

R

·
Registered
6,672 Posts
The 15" conversion is for the hard core drag racer. Knowing how you use the car, I don't think it's for you. Plus by the time you buy the small brakes and other parts, you'll have spent more money than what a full set of 18" front and 17" rears cost.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited by Moderator)
The 15" conversion is for the hard core drag racer. Knowing how you use the car, I don't think it's for you. Plus by the time you buy the small brakes and other parts, you'll have spent more money than what a full set of 18" front and 17" rears cost.
Thanks.

Before this Covid shit shut everything down, I was looking to visit your neck of the woods.

·
Premium Member
895 Posts
Sign me up!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts