Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To celebrate my 50th post(it only took a year lol) and gain access to the glorious classifieds I wanted to post up some fun/gore from work yesterday!

Patient presents for emergency visit with "cracked filling". Exam reveals vertical fracture extending down root. Tooth is immediately extracted and bone grafted with collagen membrane for future implant placement. The roots on this tooth have not so average anatomy. Enjoy!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Hope u feel better brother.
Dang... right before a good Xmas dinner

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Hope u feel better brother.
Dang... right before a good Xmas dinner

Blazer...OP is the drill meister...not the inflicted.

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Thanks didn't have my reading glasses on.. plus must be the Seroquel. .
Smh

·
Premium Member
838 Posts
Congrats on your 50th! I hope my teeth never look that bad.

I had a bad work experience Monday....cleaning shop and ran into a 4 foot Diamondback Rattlesnake. I was inches away when I saw it and freaked out!

Luckily it was cool enough in the shop to make it a bit sluggish. Ended up smashing it with a pallet full of parts.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts

I had a bad work experience Monday....cleaning shop and ran into a 4 foot Diamondback Rattlesnake. I was inches away when I saw it and freaked out!

Luckily it was cool enough in the shop to make it a bit sluggish. Ended up smashing it with a pallet full of parts.
Pics?
Another reason I live in the PNW. No venom!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
38 Posts
I’m glad I don’t have that problem! Work for us this week is slowing down then we’ll go wide open again after the first of the year.

·
Premium Member
838 Posts

Pics?
Another reason I live in the PNW. No venom!

Can't figure out how to post them from my phone but will post them when I get home from the golf course.

·
Premium Member
14,897 Posts

·
Premium Member
838 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,704 Posts
that was a facebook post for SMILE, the comments that followed are great

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=297800010834007&id=133095287304481&__xts__[0]=68.ARDustb7iZDk_doc-0LDov15jS7V1TR85WGEDZ0yViaMjXjCvoQcIgsD1pMWuTifIb6pqWbCOKbRKMp9-lfI6tFImTfJCKiyY6alxOnonnzOPECOn4y8x1t-kOL-WGJfWDizgfFmmXfOIbF_94cwO0OE2-ADSipxRepz_Psqwk4UEDZ2VkchF-dhg6UKSzWkRXc66plm6_8jxhIeW5RslWDSO9sko8CsjaIuDYwpxuivIGUU0hCW_-07s4eCG2HJan6hIPM9PNS5NmJoP-A9CIRfx8YlZiBai-ZCqaX-Vz0DGa2rg6m4LzcB0gOonQ2t2S79LHy9zsJ9M-5LNl4&__tn__=-UC-R

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Rattlesnakes scare the shit out of me! And as far as teeth go.....my experience has shown this type of work is in the majority of our futures. Patients in the +60 age range with all their original teeth are few and far between!

I'll take two of whatever she's selling.

·
Premium Member
838 Posts
First pic is the pallet of parts I smashed it in. I was moving a large stack of these and damn near grabbed it before I noticed it was a F'n snake!

Second pic is the snake stretched out.

3rd pic is of the rattler.

I was arguing with my maintenance guy that it wasn't a rattle snake because there was no rattler on his tail when we uncovered him. He found the rattler and I've been shaking like a dog poopin a peach seed ever since.

Snakes scare the SHIT out of me and I came WAY to close to this fucker. I wouldn't have died from the snake bite because I would have died from a heart attack first.

Needless to say - I've had some trouble sleeping lately....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
838 Posts
Golf in late December - now that is something only the extremist (or retired) will do in the PNW. Sure, rub it in...
I'm not retired yet so I only get to golf 3 days a week right now. It was a nice 65 degree day here and the course is in great shape!

·
Super Moderator
20,806 Posts
I’m tentatively scheduled to play on Thursday...second round of 2018 for me.

·
Premium Member
838 Posts
I’m tentatively scheduled to play on Thursday...second round of 2018 for me.

Well you will at least play your second best round of the year!

I've gotta get off dead-center and get with you on upgrading my heads! Been sitting on a 2.5 cam kit and other goodies for 9 months now.... maybe I golf too much. ?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts