Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've made some adjustments with the help of Tranlux so you guys can create an account prior to purchase! Why would you want to do this you ask? So, you can build your WISHLISTS! In the bottom right of each product button, you'll see a gold star, this will add the product to your wish list. It will give you the option of adding it to the MAIN list, create a list, or add it to a list you've already created. For you planners, you'll love this. Or, if you open up the product there is an "ADD TO WISHLIST" button opposed to clicking on the gold star. Have some fun with it and when you guys want, you can give me an email address or email addresses of friends/family etc to send your list to. No more socks and sweaters... this could make Christmas or a birthday a whole lot better!

Everything from apparel to mods, for Santa or for planning, you can keep track of it here! My list is never ending... ;)

www.weaponXmotorsports.com

Attachments

·
Coming Soon
1,045 Posts
good idea Ben i like it
by the way what happened with the PM i sent you ? are they good or bad ?

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Ben,

I tried to create an account but it said the email was already taken. Then I tried to use the reset password option and it said no account with that email was found. I just want to start my damn wish list!!!!!! :)

·
Premium Member
4,733 Posts
My wish list is already being assembled. I just need to figure out what heads I want

·
Premium Member
4,733 Posts
I will once I get another set of heads yes.

I'll be ordering 6 bolt heads and just using them on this 4 bolt motor for now

·
Premium Member
1,301 Posts
Red
Tried to wish list on the dual catch can and it wouldn't do it nor the magnet drain plugs. No problem in the apparel area.
Also tried the aero skirt, it may have been a no wish list because of the future release? Just an FYI. Love the site very impressive. Thanks for your further enhancement of the V experience.

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
good idea Ben i like it
by the way what happened with the PM i sent you ? are they good or bad ?
they finally got back to me Friday lol... I'm def on it though, could prove very helpful. thx again ;)

Ben,

I tried to create an account but it said the email was already taken. Then I tried to use the reset password option and it said no account with that email was found. I just want to start my damn wish list!!!!!! :)
emailed

My wish list is already being assembled. I just need to figure out what heads I want
I'm direct with MAST fyi ;)

Red
Tried to wish list on the dual catch can and it wouldn't do it nor the magnet drain plugs. No problem in the apparel area.
Also tried the aero skirt, it may have been a no wish list because of the future release? Just an FYI. Love the site very impressive. Thanks for your further enhancement of the V experience.
that is odd, you can use the gold star button on the pic before you open the product up in the main collection screen. i'm looking into code now

I want you guys to know I really appreciate you hanging in there with these hiccups and appreciate letting me know about them as well.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Great idea.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts