Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
OEM-ISH Coupe
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone purchased access to these manuals on ebay from identifixinc? How is the resolution of the wiring diagrams if so and do they print well?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Cadillac-S...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

I recently purchased a subscription to alldatadiy but the wiring diagrams are terrible resolution and the wiring was the primary reason for my purchase. The helm manual for my 2014 Coupe is $475 and only in paper form.

Reactions: Blades1_99

·
Registered
73 Posts
Has anyone purchased access to these manuals on ebay from identifixinc? How is the resolution of the wiring diagrams if so and do they print well?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Cadillac-Service-and-Repair-Manual-30-Day-Online-Access/122947054736?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

I recently purchased a subscription to alldatadiy but the wiring diagrams are terrible resolution and the wiring was the primary reason for my purchase. The helm manual for my 2014 Coupe is $475 and only in paper form.
I have 2011 GM manuals. Let me know what you need instructions for.
I'll scan/pdf to you.

·
Premium Member
OEM-ISH Coupe
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll scan/pdf to you.

Thanks for the offer. I don't need anything specific at the moment. I was just looking for a clean copy of the wiring diagrams. It turns out the images from the alldata access are lifted directly in poor resolution from GM tech tools. I have since re-acquired access to the GM tech data though my employer and can now view and print the diagrams in full resolution. Wiring diagrams and schematics are a thing for me as a tech geek, they are the first thing I look for when I want to understand something. Especially on this car...

·
Registered
217 Posts

I have both copies, I can tell you for a fact the PDF is missing like 50% of what the printed Helm has. Hands down the printed Helm is priceless IMO.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'll scan/pdf to you.
Headlight connector please?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Would you happen to have the A/C wiring diagram? I have a Holley Dominator I’m trying to wire in the A/C system. It works if I jump the relay but I wanna make sure everything is correct

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hello COGSRACING, Would you be able to scan the 2011 CTS-V instrument cluster diagram by chance?

Thank you!
Good evening--just saw this on Thursday evening.
Any specific part of the INSTRUMENT cluster schematic?
It is probably more than 1 schematic.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I’m trying to wire up the 2011 CTS-V gauges in a 73 Blazer with an LSX swap (5.3L from a 04 Tahoe), so I am looking for any info on what each pin connects to/from, if possible. I’ve done 2000’ish Camaro gauge swaps with the same engine, and I’m hoping I can get most of the big gauges (speedo, tach, turn signal, etc.) to connect up and work...

p.s. I only posted the question a day or so ago, so no worries on your response time, this is a pretty old thread so I’m just glad you saw it at all.

Thanks!

Good evening--just saw this on Thursday evening.
Any specific part of the INSTRUMENT cluster schematic?
It is probably more than 1 schematic.

·
Registered
73 Posts
OK. Now that have have a specific area that you are interested in--I'll concentrate on the I/O for the gauges.
I think I found the schematics for the GAUGE CLUSTER.
Looks like all of the I/O comes from the ECM.
It is about 10 pages or more.
I can email you the SCANNED pages.
What is your email?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts