Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Member for 4 years. Purchased many things from the vendors and members here just never posted because I didn’t have anything relevant to Vs specifically. Done a few LSA swaps so the info on the forum has been helpful. Get a V 2 weeks ago and post a few times. Get a PM stating not to be a post whore after making 8ish posts in 2 days. Half my posts get deleted. A week later I post a few more times and my posts keep on being deleted. Is 4 posts a week too much? How do I know when I can post? Should I ask Karch for permission before posting? Maybe PM him and get my post approved ahead of time? Maybe send him flowers and a card?

·
Premium Member
3,443 Posts
Maybe your posts are crappy posts. (Mine usually are too, but he can't alienate us few Canucks)

Try sending him some romance novels.

·
Super Moderator
20,543 Posts
Member for 4 years. Purchased many things from the vendors and members here just never posted because I didn’t have anything relevant to Vs specifically. Done a few LSA swaps so the info on the forum has been helpful. Get a V 2 weeks ago and post a few times. Get a PM stating not to be a post whore after making 8ish posts in 2 days. Half my posts get deleted. A week later I post a few more times and my posts keep on being deleted. Is 4 posts a week too much? How do I know when I can post? Should I ask Karch for permission before posting? Maybe PM him and get my post approved ahead of time? Maybe send him flowers and a card?
Maybe.

Or maybe add something relevant, rather than just an opinion? You know, add to the forum.

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Formally introduce yourself and discuss these LSA swaps/your V in a thread. I get that you joined years ago, but your'e practically new. I am sure your other projects will generate some discussion!

·
Registered
971 Posts
I’m liking this romance novel idea. It didn’t work on my girl but it might work on him.
I like to see / hear more about the Typhoon and Syclone! That will get your post count up a bit.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discuss your position on putting Holden badges on Pontiac and Chevrolet vehicles.
Every Pontiac GTO, G8 and Chevy SS already has a Holden Lion on it's manufacture sticker! You're just putting the vehicle back to the way it should have left the plant in Elizabeth. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.