Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V Coupe with a blue wrap. Cam, smaller pulley, larger injectors, methanol injection.
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure they're are some beautiful V's on here, but I haven't seen them all. I've looked through the gallery to find some pretty pictures. Who's V do you like the most if you couldn't pick your own. I'm sure some on here really love their own the best. I'm not one of those guys. This is my first V and I absolutely love it, but then I see some of the ones you guys / gals own and I get jealous all the way to the bones. I love this V3 I saw in the gallery. I forgot who's it is, so I apologize if he / she gets mad for me posting a picture of it. If you know who's it is, let me know and I'll give them credit for it. Thanks, Jay
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Grille

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V Coupe with a blue wrap. Cam, smaller pulley, larger injectors, methanol injection.
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's crazy how a V can make white look good. I very much dislike white vehicles, but I love it on the Cadillacs. I wish I could see a side profile of that car so I could see the wheels better. I'm like you though, that color combination is sick.

·
Registered
2013 CTS-V Coupe 6MT Silver/Black
115 Posts
Off the top of my head? I did fancy the "Cruella Da-V" by the forum member named "American muscle". It was like a half black half white V2. Then there's this Instagram guy named "Norcalheadturners" who has a V3 that is similar but with a half red half white theme. Those are the 2 V's that got my attention recently. Because mods can be added or changed on any V. But it's the creatively original asthetics that I like. Not to be confused with an AutoZone Special. I am NOT a fan of pretty much anything that is attached to a car with double sided tape

·
Registered
2011 thunder grey coupe a6 recaros.
1,079 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Beautiful car no doubt. He was a good member and even better photographer. He sold it and switched over to the Mopar side.
I had a 16 HC Charger right before I got the V. I have to say that is a solid car. Mine had a intake and incognito (lower pulley sleeve) making a little over 700whp without a tune. I just could not stand seeing the charger EVERYWHERE and had to come back to my GM vehicles, it my first love.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Beautiful car no doubt. He was a good member and even better photographer. He sold it and switched over to the Mopar side.
To each their own, but I can't see choosing a mopar over a V. They sound good, and make a lot of power, but I don't think they're near the car the Cadillac is. Just my opinion.

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
Apples, meet oranges.

·
Registered
92 Posts
How does the V compare to a Hell Cat? I have not been in one yet. The V feels super planted to the road in my opinion.
Hellcat handles well and cheaper to make go fast. I did not like the interior, mine was a 16 and did not like all the plastic on the inside. I also did not like seeing that car everywhere I went. My dream car has always been the V and finally came across a nice one.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I also did not like seeing that car everywhere I went. My dream car has always been the V and finally came across a nice one.
No matter where you go, you're going to see at least 27 chargers and challengers. That's not my number. I looked it up and that's what google said.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.