Reactions: randeez and BanditV

· Registered
684 Posts
Where's the vomit emoji???

Looks like a Hot Wheels color.

· Registered
2018 CTSV
637 Posts
I'm not mad at it.....but what do I look like commenting on another mans car!

· Registered
2017 Cadillac CTS-V
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

· Premium Member
62 Posts
What's the cost on this?

Reactions: MrSurly

· Registered
2017 Cadillac CTS-V
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What's the cost on this?
Dude says like $8k b/c it needs to bd laid perfectly the first time... you can't pull then peel bc of the "chrome." Don't know how much I believe that, though. I do believe him when he says the wrap itself is $$. And that it lasts only 3-5 yrs. I'd rather pay for a spray.

· Registered
4,637 Posts
Certainly stands out

· Premium Member
869 Posts
I'd rock that, kinda how I feel already driving around Vector Blue

Reactions: Cityboy414

· Registered
91 Posts
I actually like it. It is unique at least. Wraps come off one day

· Registered
117 Posts
Not what I would drive, but then that covers about 95% of the cars out there. It looks good, it is not a cookie cutter like mine. I prefer less profiling with a metallic gray with street legal tint factory aluminum wheels. I still get pulled over and I am a 70 year old white guy. The last one said you might want to check that rear license plate light. I did when I got home. Both were working fine. They just don't expect to see some 70 year old man in the car.

· Registered
14 Posts
Not what I would drive, but then that covers about 95% of the cars out there. It looks good, it is not a cookie cutter like mine. I prefer less profiling with a metallic gray with street legal tint factory aluminum wheels. I still get pulled over and I am a 70 year old white guy. The last one said you might want to check that rear license plate light. I did when I got home. Both were working fine. They just don't expect to see some 70 year old man in the car.
I'm also a 70 YO guy but with 13 and 12 YO autistic kids. They like it getting knocked against their seatbelts. 2016 V plus an XLR and 5 P cars. I haven't been pulled over in years but my youth taught
me to look before Hooning.

· Registered
4,637 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.