Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
I'm still waiting to hear from my tuner if I'll have enough pump for my heads cam on 93 with 1050s. No way I'd be able to run E but luckily it's a pain in the ass to get where I am so I shouldn't be too tempted to spend the extra coin. The tuner is a dw and fore dealer, but when I asked him which way he would go he said neither of them work very well lol,(didn't make much sense to me) so I'd say the aux setup with fuel hat is the way to go.

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Thanks for your response, I split my time between NY and FL. I have duel residency. Probably in NY I'd say a little more, down in Long Island.
Where in FL?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Who is your tuner?
Well I'd really like to use Jeremy Formato in FL, only problem is the car is currently in NY. That's where I had the motor rebuilt after a shitty tuner screwed up my motor. So I'm probably going to use JTM motorsports in NY.

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Well I'd really like to use Jeremy Formato in FL, only problem is the car is currently in NY. That's where I had the motor rebuilt after a shitty tuner screwed up my motor. So I'm probably going to use JTM motorsports in NY.
I met a guy who has garage in NY state, 2 Fast Garage, at Bradenton Motorsports Park in his V he drove down.

·
Registered
46 Posts
You will need ALOT MORE pump! The stock fuel system barely supports enough for the stock boost levels as it is. Now you are gonna run E85, which requires 3x more volume of fuel.....the stock pump isnt going to cut it anywhere near close.
Where did you come up with 3x more fuel? E85 requires 30% more over plain gas.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Reactions: 5ft24
21 - 28 of 28 Posts