Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

941 - 958 of 958 Posts

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
2007 TBSS full bolt on AWD and way better forum over there you don’t get banned when you ask for help
What kind of help do you need?

Sounds like you need help getting your panties unbunched from your crack.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Had a bent rim and asked if anyone had one in which I needed to buy one quickly, where I got banned because I can’t buy shit without enough stupid posts but I don’t wear panties ask your wife she knows all about me 😂

What kind of help do you need?

Sounds like you need help getting your panties unbunched from your crack.

·
Super Moderator
21,419 Posts
And that was after you were made aware of the rules, so where is the problem?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Only enough room to fit this in addition to the V

Kawasaki Ninja special edition, carbon wrapped

·
Registered
52 Posts
Definitely very aware of all rules but forums were meant to help people

QUOTE="Karch, post: 2536311, member: 98"]

[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Reactions: Unavowed

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Definitely very aware of all rules but forums were meant to help people

QUOTE="Karch, post: 2536311, member: 98"]

I had multiple post eliminated going to 50. I felt like I was at my Creative Writing course in college getting edited-marked up.

I "get" the 50 rule since "help" and participate in transactions aren't necessarily the same. It helps with fraud by making sure it wasn't fly by night scammers.

I was just refunded in total from a member for a transaction that didn't complete. I seriously doubt that would have happened on FB. People here seem to want to maintain a good social profile vs the other place.

Reactions: SimplyDreamin

·
Registered
2,901 Posts

·
Registered
2,835 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have four cars a 12 Ctsv, 07 TBSS 14 Ford Explorer sport and the best beater every a 03 Honda Accord with 200k miles on it ....haters will always hate
Don't worry, Unavowed also owns the Mopar version of a 2021 TBSS in addition to his old slow Pontiac.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I get the rules for selling shit on a forum that’s bullshit joint just to sell and then never logging on again but buying is different in my opinion, at that point you’re just helping out other forum members get rid of their shit

I had multiple post eliminated going to 50. I felt like I was at my Creative Writing course in college getting edited-marked up.

I "get" the 50 rule since "help" and participate in transactions aren't necessarily the same. It helps with fraud by making sure it wasn't fly by night scammers.

I was just refunded in total from a member for a transaction that didn't complete. I seriously doubt that would have happened on FB. People here seem to want to maintain a good social profile vs the other place.

·
Super Moderator
21,419 Posts
I get the rules for selling shit on a forum that’s bullshit joint just to sell and then never logging on again but buying is different in my opinion, at that point you’re just helping out other forum members get rid of their shit
Keep complaining, it helps with the traffic.

Had you followed the rules after you acknowledged you were apprised of them, you wouldn’t have had your account suspended.

If your goal was to help out a member, you can send them money via PayPal or Venmo.

If your goal was to buy a rim right away and get it cheaper, then don’t say your goal was to help another member.

·
Registered
52 Posts
😂 what ??? I said I needed help my rim was bent (one of the spokes not barrel) I leave for ocmd in 2 days I’ve have a oil leak from front main seal then oil pan gasket in the last 3 weeks. I blew 4K plus on fixing that so I was hoping someone had a rim for me fast someone actually did but obviously you kicked me before I could get the help. No clue what you are talking about me helping another member out ? By any chance you going to cruise week in ocmd? That would be great to meet you !!!

Keep complaining, it helps with the traffic.

Had you followed the rules after you acknowledged you were apprised of them, you wouldn’t have had your account suspended.

If your goal was to help out a member, you can send them money via PayPal or Venmo.

If your goal was to buy a rim right away and get it cheaper, then don’t say your goal was to help another member.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Im a member and Im open to help. If Kjwhit wants to venmo me some money Ill put a good word in with Karch. haha
$100 minimum "help" though.

Reactions: jcs003
941 - 958 of 958 Posts