Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there everyone! Just wanted to share the next step of the build me and my wife started this year. We hopefully getting into some engine mods later this month but we wanted to do the Cruella DeVille split before we got into that. Let us know what you think, we’re super stoked on how it came out and wanted to share it with you all

Car Vehicle Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Wheel
Tire Wheel Automotive side marker light Car Automotive parking light
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

· Registered
2,918 Posts
That's unique .

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

Reactions: AmericanHustle

· Registered
‘13 WDT A6 sedan, headers, intake, two booster seats in the back.
3,297 Posts
Got all 101 Dalmatians in that thing?
I was more wondering if his wife was Emma Stone, but sure.

What color is the original? Was the other color a wrap? More info, please.

Ironically, we are in the middle of watching that movie with the kids. At multiple times I looked over at my wife and commented on how great the soundtrack will be!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was more wondering if his wife was Emma Stone, but sure.

What color is the original? Was the other color a wrap? More info, please.

Ironically, we are in the middle of watching that movie with the kids. At multiple times I looked over at my wife and commented on how great the soundtrack will be!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We’ve had this planned for a while now, not sure where my wife got the idea from I remember laughing about how they’re releasing the Disney remake about the same time it’ll be ready 🤣 but car was originally red, and had it wrapped in black and white. we’re gonna do some red highlights on the interior and inside the engine bay to tie in the old red

· Premium Member
2016 ATS-V
3,677 Posts
I wouldn’t typically like something like this but I do! You are missing the switches mirror covers ;)

· Premium Member
2012 V Coupe Auto with a view of the Moon
874 Posts
Hey there everyone! Just wanted to share the next step of the build me and my wife started this year. We hopefully getting into some engine mods later this month but we wanted to do the Cruella DeVille split before we got into that. Let us know what you think, we’re super stoked on how it came out and wanted to share it with you all

View attachment 153549 View attachment 153547 View attachment 153548
Man, I dunno what to think 🤷🏻‍♂️ I thought maybe you and the Mrs had a disagreement on what color y’all wanted so you ended up with a split decision

· Registered
2011 CTS-V Coupe with a blue wrap. Cam, smaller pulley, larger injectors, methanol injection.
619 Posts
I like it. I've been looking at colors for over a month now to have my coupe wrapped in. So far it's either , gloss fire blue or satin ocean shimmer. Unfortunately they're both out of stock at the moment.

· Premium Member
2012 V Coupe Auto with a view of the Moon
874 Posts
I like it. I've been looking at colors for over a month now to have my coupe wrapped in. So far it's either , gloss fire blue or satin ocean shimmer. Unfortunately they're both out of stock at the moment.
What’s the cost of a full wrap for a Coupe?
Did you see that Red wrap on the “everyday pics” thread? I’m not a fan of wraps, but after seeing that one, I’ve definitely changed my opinion. Loved that red wrap! It was sort of a matte red

· Registered
2011 CTS-V Coupe with a blue wrap. Cam, smaller pulley, larger injectors, methanol injection.
619 Posts
What’s the cost of a full wrap for a Coupe?
Did you see that Red wrap on the “everyday pics” thread? I’m not a fan of wraps, but after seeing that one, I’ve definitely changed my opinion. Loved that red wrap! It was sort of a matte red
Mine is costing me 3500.00 if I remove the existing wrap. If not, he charges 92.00 an hour to remove it. The 3500 is with him removing headlights, taillights, and door handles. Do all of my bottom trim in either black or carbon fiber to match my front lip.

I'll have to go check out the red one you're talking about.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.