Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there everyone! Just wanted to share the next step of the build me and my wife started this year. We hopefully getting into some engine mods later this month but we wanted to do the Cruella DeVille split before we got into that. Let us know what you think, we’re super stoked on how it came out and wanted to share it with you all

Car Vehicle Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Wheel
Tire Wheel Automotive side marker light Car Automotive parking light
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
That's unique .

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

Reactions: AmericanHustle

·
Premium Member
‘13 WDT A6 sedan, headers, intake, two booster seats in the back.
2,518 Posts
Got all 101 Dalmatians in that thing?
I was more wondering if his wife was Emma Stone, but sure.

What color is the original? Was the other color a wrap? More info, please.

Ironically, we are in the middle of watching that movie with the kids. At multiple times I looked over at my wife and commented on how great the soundtrack will be!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2013 CTS V
96 Posts
Just saw this pic while scrolling instagram. it is def different. I kinda dig it tho. what made you want to do this?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was more wondering if his wife was Emma Stone, but sure.

What color is the original? Was the other color a wrap? More info, please.

Ironically, we are in the middle of watching that movie with the kids. At multiple times I looked over at my wife and commented on how great the soundtrack will be!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We’ve had this planned for a while now, not sure where my wife got the idea from I remember laughing about how they’re releasing the Disney remake about the same time it’ll be ready 🤣 but car was originally red, and had it wrapped in black and white. we’re gonna do some red highlights on the interior and inside the engine bay to tie in the old red

1 - 7 of 7 Posts