Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 20 of 680 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Running and modding Vs cost a lot of dimes. What you do you guys do for a living to afford our hobby? I'm a product lead for a tech firm.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
I poison your water and cause earthquakes...

...well that's what the hippies want you to believe anyways...

Im an Equipment Operator for a Frac outfit. My expertise lies in the backside of the operation. Chemicals, hydration unit, blender and quality control.

Drill 'er deep and pump 'er til she squirts!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Ive been a process engineer for an auto glass factory (if ur side windows say pgw wks 26 they came from my work). Was involved in developing the glass for the new mustang coupes n verts. Also developing some winders fer a couple 2017/8 gm designs. Now ive moved more from the cnc programming to the dirty industrial maintenance side.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Paramedic here. I also have a couple rental properties and own a business making motorcycle parts that should have a product on the market in the next month or so...

HOME - Galgo Moto

·
Registered
601 Posts
I take long pieces of steel cut them up and make shapes.

:)

Metal fabrication and vehicle service/repair. Late model swaps into classic cars etc, headers, complete exhausts, roll cages. Not much I don't do

·
Registered
65 Posts
I am a retired Ohio State Trooper. Currently own my business setting up & conducting drug and alcohol policies for companies and actually doing the testing. Who Knew there was money in urine? ;)

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
I oversee the harnessing, control, and directing of the flow of literally immeasurable quantities of electron particles within multiunit highrise and commercial environments.

·
Premium Member
17,517 Posts
Sooooo, does it pay well? Where for you apply? Does yous haves to haves gowd gwammar?
The pay is shit. But the good news is that sloppy spelling and grammar is OTAY. It helps them test auto-correct and spell-check. And as you guys know, auto-correct is DA BOMB! ;)

1 - 20 of 680 Posts