Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

What did you do to/for your V today?

467K views 5K replies 502 participants last post by  mememe123 
#1 ·
Just thought it would be a great way to discuss what members have been doing to their cars recently.

Today I did an oil change and gave it a wash.

#2 ·
I looked at mine for a few seconds in the garage.

#4 ·
Today. I drove mine.

Reactions: MYV
#6 ·
Adjusted tire pressure down 1 psi front and rear. Drove to/from work, ran a few errands - post office, pharmacy, FedEx to ship an old tire we sold, etc etc. Went WOT in 2nd gear a few times to test grip of new tires. Washed and dry when I got home from work, went over car with instant detail spray - it's been a while and it was nasty. Thought about where to mount my camera to capture the rear wheel(s) while WOT in 2nd gear to monitor for tire slip/loss of traction.

Went in garage later tonight just to admire the OBM paint and the cool velvet textured rubber side lettering on the Sport Cup 2's sidewall. Its just SO cool looking. Now I don't even like to put on tire dressing as it covers up the cool effect.

#10 ·
drove to work, parked it, went back out at the end of the day, drove home and parked it.....oh yea, I stopped at the post office to pick up my ZR1 hx pump that I probably wont install.

this was yesterday....

today, drove to work and parked it, I will need to get E85 this afternoon on the way home....

#14 ·
First wash after vinyl and cquartz. Took about twenty minutes. Mostly just dust. But didn't have a good option to remove dust so I washed it.

Drove it to work and just got home.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

#16 ·
Just bought a CF bumper cover and CF lower splitters to begin fixing the front end.

Reactions: WookieNoiz
#17 ·
I saw that. Need pics when it's installed.

Reactions: VVVROOMTX
#18 ·
Installed my SRP gas pedal with spacers for easier heel/toe, removed the front bumper for LED DRL's, installed my C/F wrapped trim.
Plastidipped the grills, fog buckets and shrouds, purchased replacement fasteners for ones missing/broken. Bought a foglight HID kit as well.

Next up is: repairing the bi-xenon solenoid wire (mine broke inside the headlight), light pipe LED swap, blackhousing headlights, LED signals, D1S bulb swap, clearcoating the pitted fog lenses, installing the mirrormount & door cup clearbra.

#26 ·
While waiting to pick up the king-size box of tampons at the Walgreens drive-thru, I exited the V and shook of all pebbles, armpit hair, boogies, etc... from both driver and passenger front mats.
Tonight I am thinking of resetting my radio stations so that they are in descending order based on numeric value, as opposed to ascending, which is my norm, may have to program my psyche to accept such due to past practices.

#30 ·
Today. I drove mine. Yet again.

#31 ·
Registered and tech'd @ VIR. Tomorrow begins 3 days of HPDE sandwiched in between the Porsche club race. Serious haulers in line today.

#35 ·
Put a bag of fish heads and crab traps in it and went crabbing with my kids. I use my wagon like a wagon!

(We didn't catch anything worth keeping)

Reactions: MYV and onebadcad