Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
4401 - 4420 of 4424 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
If you can put the power to the ground with those, perhaps you aren’t making enough power?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dang Steve, that was most vicious!!!!! Coming from firehawks Indy 500 it should be night and day. I hope they can hold 643hp, if not, Americas tires has their 30 day hassle free return policy.

·
Administrator
22,325 Posts
I’m sure they’ll do much better than what you’re running.

I have a pair of MT that I have yet to put on my car. I drove the car last weekend and even 70% into it I hazed my PSS tires.

·
Premium Member
V Coupe Pedal car
2,537 Posts
I don’t anticipate getting enough bite, regardless of tire. Might be able to floor it above 80mph(?)
I ran street SS ET before but I may try Street Rs next… and avoid rain much better than I did.

Reactions: gunnermjoyce

·
Registered
238 Posts
Anyone know if the dewalt one is good? I don’t have Milwaukee cordless tools/batteries.

Then again, do I really need it? I have an inflator that connects to the battery.

Karch, I have both, I prefer the Dewalt over the M12, light is useful, many times the light has come in handy, also the ability to use DC or AC (optional) is plus if you don't have batteries charged or fail.
I have used the tube inflator and deflater for other odd tasks.

Hands down Dewalt over the M12, only thing missing on them is I wish was a deflate option, as they would sell like crazy at race tracks and jeep events

·
Premium Member
‘13 WDT A6 sedan, headers, intake, two booster seats in the back.
3,098 Posts
So I finally got my summer wheels on. Yes, on the day with the earliest sunrise. All downhill from here. I blame it on my daughter’s horse back riding lessons and the crappy roads I had to take to get her there.
Anyway, good learning experience for my 8 yr old son. How to change a tire. So, as I’m taking the winter set off and putting on the summer wheel, he starts playing with the winter wheel and it falls on its face, shah scratches all around the wheel. Ugh. It turned into a different type of lesson. Good times…

·
Registered
397 Posts
Finally pulled the old girl out, been far too long. Need to slightly drop the rear but it'll do for now..

Plant Car Vehicle Tire Sky

·
Premium Member
V Coupe Pedal car
2,537 Posts
Played with fire, removed some bushings; Ordered some new Whiteline bushings from Monts. Apparently Whitelines' own website has had a price increase, but Mont's has not, so they are on the way!

·
Premium Member
‘13 WDT A6 sedan, headers, intake, two booster seats in the back.
3,098 Posts
So I finally got my summer wheels on. Yes, on the day with the earliest sunrise. All downhill from here. I blame it on my daughter’s horse back riding lessons and the crappy roads I had to take to get her there.
Anyway, good learning experience for my 8 yr old son. How to change a tire. So, as I’m taking the winter set off and putting on the summer wheel, he starts playing with the winter wheel and it falls on its face, shah scratches all around the wheel. Ugh. It turned into a different type of lesson. Good times…

Fun times with resetting the TPMS. 11 yr old daughter in the driver’s seat pretending to rev through the gears (11?), while my 8 yr old son hustle around the car like he was a NASCAR crew member resetting the wheels. I love it.

·
Premium Member
V Coupe Pedal car
2,537 Posts
Super noice! How was the grille done?

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Thanks [mention]CTS_Kenny[/mention] it’s satin dark metallic grey from 3M and is ceramic coated with avalon king armor shield IX that [mention]gsrking[/mention] recommended. The ceramic coating adds a little gloss to the satin. I’ve been a big fan of Lambos ever since the Murcielago and the newer silver/greys were my inspiration for the color selection.

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Vehicle registration plate

Hood Vehicle Automotive lighting Wheel Tire

·
Premium Member
V Coupe Pedal car
2,537 Posts
I’ve Lambos ever since the Murcielago and the newer silver/greys were my inspiration for the color selection.
The missing verb mystery game!!!!
Try your luck at guessing the missing action word!
figure out if it’s….
Owned
driven
lusted after
loved
wanted
discarded
beaten…..

What’s YOUR guess?

• Haha
Reactions: JonQwest

·
Registered
2012 V Coupe Auto with a view of the Moon
810 Posts
Thanks [mention]CTS_Kenny[/mention] it’s satin dark metallic grey from 3M and is ceramic coated with avalon king armor shield IX that [mention]gsrking[/mention] recommended. The ceramic coating adds a little gloss to the satin. I’ve been a big fan of Lambos ever since the Murcielago and the newer silver/greys were my inspiration for the color selection.

View attachment 159645
View attachment 159649
View attachment 159648
[/QUOTE/]
So are did you paint your whole car or are you referring to the chrome delete pieces? Damn good match if it’s the latter

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
The missing verb mystery game!!!!
Try your luck at guessing the missing action word!
figure out if it’s….
Owned
driven
lusted after
loved
wanted
discarded
beaten…..

What’s YOUR guess?
Have I been in the forum long enough to call you a cunt? j/k

4401 - 4420 of 4424 Posts