Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
3601 - 3620 of 3658 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,825 Posts
You know, I don’t think I’ve seen you post a picture of your car in my many years here. Looks great!
Thank you. I don’t post many of it. Don’t usually feel the need, and haven’t done much to it in a few years. That’s the honest truth.

I need to get the rear window tint redone (bubbling). I didn’t change the caliper color as it seems like a lot of money and effort and I don’t drive it much.

Had these brakes for at least 5 years, moved twice. The silver wheels paint was starting to flake so it was either redo them or go aftermarket. I really didn’t want cast wheels since factory are forged. Friends say I should go 20’s if I buy new ones, but I have so much tread left I didn’t want to add another $1500 in rubber.

But, she does look pretty good now, I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
‘13 WDT A6 sedan, headers, intake, two booster seats in the back.
2,687 Posts
Friends say I should go 20’s if I buy new ones, but I have so much tread left I didn’t want to add another $1500 in rubber.

But, she does look pretty good now, I think.

The stock wheels could be your winter setup.

·
Premium Member
V Coupe Pedal car
1,344 Posts
I agree. However is it worth spending 4k or 7k for a superior short block?
That's a bit of a straw herring at this point as you haven't learned what the sleeve fix will cost.
There again, if you need an angle to justify an upgrade then Hells yah!
I'm having VERY similar thoughts as I'm gathering pieces to build a 418.... but what I REALLY WANT is a 427; that damned picture tempting me....

·
Premium Member
2012 V Coupe Auto Sunroof
414 Posts
Installed the splitter this morning. Unfortunately I think I was sent a bad one. I think in this one part they cut it a little too much, or a bad cut (See pic). FYI all screw holes lined up perfectly, so it doesn’t need to be pushed in. The other side is perfect as well.
All in all, things went well. Like in the video I watched, I had to make a few cuts in order for it slide on easily. Very nerve racking to cut your bumper. I will write EOS and se if they’ll replace this one, yet I really don’t wanna have to do this again, so we’ll see.
View attachment 154937 View attachment 154938 View attachment 154939 View attachment 154940
I wanted to let everyone know Extreme Online Store immediately sent another splitter after I told them this one was cut bad.
Good customer service and much appreciated! Now if FedEx can get it here I’d be really happy!

·
Premium Member
V Coupe Pedal car
1,344 Posts
I wanted to let everyone know Extreme Online Store immediately sent another splitter after I told them this one was cut bad.
Good customer service and much appreciated! Now if FedEx can get it here I’d be really happy!
That's good news! we need stand-up companies, more now than ever!

Also.
I am now wondering if they'll sell me the flawed return!

(I'm usually very picky.... but I can be bought)

Reactions: gunnermjoyce

·
Registered
3,378 Posts
  • Haha
Reactions: JonQwest

·
Premium Member
2012 V Coupe Auto Sunroof
414 Posts
That's good news! we need stand-up companies, more now than ever!

Also.
I am now wondering if they'll sell me the flawed return!

(I'm usually very picky.... but I can be bought)
I agree. I was very happy I didn’t have any issues with them. My only hang up is having to do the install again. Which wasn’t too bad, just have better things to do if you know what I mean.

Btw, I may have a flawed splitter for sale for half price very soon 😬 I’ll let ya know 😉🤣😂

·
Premium Member
V Coupe Pedal car
1,344 Posts
I agree. I was very happy I didn’t have any issues with them. My only hang up is having to do the install again. Which wasn’t too bad, just have better things to do if you know what I mean.

Btw, I may have a flawed splitter for sale for half price very soon 😬 I’ll let ya know 😉🤣😂
DIBS!!!!

·
Premium Member
V Coupe Pedal car
1,344 Posts

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Got tired of looking at Black Betty's nasty ass headlights.
Polished them up with some abralon pads, they cleaned up pretty good but you can still see the spider webs in the lens.
Then I pulled out the soap cannon to wash her up on probably the last 75 degree day of the year.

Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood

Automotive parking light Automotive lighting Hood Automotive tire Grille

Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Hood
Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Hood

·
Registered
2011 Black Wagon
207 Posts
It’s flooded here…Bellingham WA

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Reactions: loweredd

·
Registered
1,376 Posts

They never returned my message asking about sedan rear bumper inserts @Extreme Online Store

3601 - 3620 of 3658 Posts