Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
3381 - 3400 of 3491 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,486 Posts
They’d be paying for that respray

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I called today but store manager is out. I'm calling again tomorrow and will forward pics, but it will inevitably turn into a "prove it" situation (he said then they deny it).

I am not expecting much. I'm not sure I really even want a hatchet job respray - it's just the principle of it.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
100 Posts
I called today but store manager is out. I'm calling again tomorrow and will forward pics, but it will inevitably turn into a "prove it" situation (he said then they deny it).

I am not expecting much. I'm not sure I really even want a hatchet job respray - it's just the principle of it.

Time to wrap her ass then it’s not that hard just tedious

·
Premium Member
2012 V Coupe Auto Sunroof
354 Posts
I got an alignment - and several free scratches in the fenders. Right down to the primer.

Fucking ass fuck shit-for-brains soulless wrench jockeys who show zero fucking respect. I knew as soon as I saw him climing into the cabin with greasy hands I'd be lucky to get the car out of there in one piece.

WTFUUUUUUUUUUCK!!! Gosh damn them sorry ass MFr’s!! Dude I have a lot of empathy for ya!! Fuckin Discount tire always seems to fuck shit up too! Quick story, took it in for God knows what one time. Specifically told the guy, Please please please be VERY careful, this is my baby. Put your best guy on it please sir. 30 minutes later I look out and see several of them fucktards around my front wheel looking at it. I walk out and low and behold, stripped fucking stud! No biggie, except, I just fucking told you to be very careful and you can’t screw a fucking nut on correctly that happens to be the easiest in the whole fucking world to start threading???? Now I have to take my fucking time and go somewhere to have them fix it bc of your dumb ass! I told the guy to shove his fucking voucher up his ass! Fixed it myself! Ugh!
I always tell them wherever I go that I now where every scratch is on this car and will be looking when they‘re done. Fuckin idiots! I’m mad with ya now :mad:

·
Registered
100 Posts
WTFUUUUUUUUUUCK!!! Gosh damn them sorry ass MFr’s!! Dude I have a lot of empathy for ya!! Fuckin Discount tire always seems to fuck shit up too! Quick story, took it in for God knows what one time. Specifically told the guy, Please please please be VERY careful, this is my baby. Put your best guy on it please sir. 30 minutes later I look out and see several of them fucktards around my front wheel looking at it. I walk out and low and behold, stripped fucking stud! No biggie, except, I just fucking told you to be very careful and you can’t screw a fucking nut on correctly that happens to be the easiest in the whole fucking world to start threading???? Now I have to take my fucking time and go somewhere to have them fix it bc of your dumb ass! I told the guy to shove his fucking voucher up his ass! Fixed it myself! Ugh!
I always tell them wherever I go that I now where every scratch is on this car and will be looking when they‘re done. Fuckin idiots! I’m mad with ya now :mad:
I do just like higher end rental car companies do. Take pictures before and have the service manager see and acknowledge that there’s no issues then we look it over together after

·
Registered
3,276 Posts

I had that shit with the Tire shop that I use. They lifted wrong spot and bulged both fronts...not a lot but enough. They did the "manager" to "general manager" dance that was never around.

·
Premium Member
16,486 Posts
I do just like higher end rental car companies do. Take pictures before and have the service manager see and acknowledge that there’s no issues then we look it over together after

Yes, some of the TD stores do this (probably because I look like "that guy") - and I have done it myself in the past. But I've used this particular store for years and always had good luck; it was also a basic front alignment only. I didn't really expect anyone to be climbing over the hood!

So complacency kills (the paint). The good news is that the scratches aren't as bad after washing it, but maybe I'll strong arm them for a paint correction or something.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Gave her a bath last night and drove her today and logged!

·
Premium Member
‘13 WDT A6 sedan, headers, intake, two booster seats in the back.
2,611 Posts
Got her wet. We got about 2” of rain since just before midnight. I haven’t used the wipers since May.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Pulled Her Up In The Driveway And Started The Wiring For My DLG-1 .... My Brother Should Be By Tomorrow Sometime To Weld The O2 Bungs In My Exhaust And Itll Be Done :p

·
Registered
100 Posts
Woohoo so glad it’s done. I’m so ready for winter to get here and stay forever. I’m soooo over sweating every single day , lol also recharged my AC #NomoarMoist.
Just Need my vent pod mount to show up so I can finish the install but that’s the ez part

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Haven't given an update since I installed my ALM mounts (don't think I have anyways).

Been a few weeks now & you can definitely tell there's a NVH increase. Nothing overly dramatic but its there.

Performance wise, feels like I gained 50whp lol, so fuckin smooth when I'm on it.

As for what I did today, I put a football field on some bro on a cruiser style motorcycle. They always think they're tough.

Oh and my clutch slipped at the top of 4th for the first time ever..

3381 - 3400 of 3491 Posts