Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
3321 - 3340 of 3397 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Also I didn’t have to trim nearly as many places as the instructions had listed. Only had to trim the upper corner where the return line is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
716 Posts
Prob

Possibly an optical illusion as well, given that the one V has the Cadillac emblem in the grille, and the other does not. Hell if I know lol

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
91 Posts
Well cleaned it and tucked away all the loose bits and secured hoses to the bumper , cleaned it off since she’s been sitting for about two months now. She ain’t clean clean but better than She was. Also the new plates got slapped on

Side note so my boss sold his zl1 and gave me all the oil and fluids he had for his up coming track season. Redline Trans fluid , OEM rear diff fluid , and some motor oil. The trans fluid is atf he had a manual , I have a manual. Apparently from the tiny bit of reading I’ve done the past few days this is normal in these to use atf in a manual? I know in my euro cars. Manuals use gear oil. Autos use atf or dealer specific DSG fluid Or it’ll fuck up the auto. Can anyone confirm I had planned to do the trans fluid change this weekend till I saw the atf on the bottles a few days back

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
tuned my V yesterday and changed the spark plugs today and later midnight have a race with a cammed 2010 camaro and bolt ons e85 10spd mustangs 😎👍
Did you put the same plugs in or did you change to a colder plug?

If you changed to a colder plug you might be able to add in some timing without KR.

·
Registered
2011 cts v coupe a6 black raven 540whp intake and 2.55 upper on 93oct
3 Posts
Did you put the same plugs in or did you change to a colder plug?

If you changed to a colder plug you might be able to add in some timing without KR.
I was on tr6ix plugs changed to tr7ix as my tuner said

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
I was on tr6ix plugs changed to tr7ix as my tuner said
Then you may be able to squeeze out some more timing.

Check with your tuner.

·
Registered
2011 cts v coupe a6 black raven 540whp intake and 2.55 upper on 93oct
3 Posts
Then you may be able to squeeze out some more timing.

Check with your tuner.
I will but not now right now i’m buying some parts for my build and also its very hot 🥵 here in kuwait 107f and 98f at night so also he told me to put your parts all together and bigger injectors then come back so he will get the most out of it

·
Premium Member
326 Posts
Busted the dragy out for the first time. This was a 3rd-4th pull. Think I can shave a bit off leaving in 2nd, whether the tires agree is a whole other problem.. lol

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Ok. So they use atf in there. I didn’t have any plans to change it but he gave me the fluid a while back and when I did my cam and had the radiator out. Some leaked out so if I gotta add some to it I’ll just change it

You going to trust Wikipedia ?

3321 - 3340 of 3397 Posts