Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

2961 - 2980 of 3058 Posts

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Couldn't you run the relocation bracket with the stock idler? I used that with my 2.5 9.1 and the clearance is fine.
didn't have it. And if I went to it, belt would be too long.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Almost had these put on the rear, but Costco f’ed up ordering the correct fronts.

Sent from my iPhone using motherf’n Tapatalk!
I have those same tires on mine and I hit traction control in third about 75 mph. They're brand new but just won't hold. I just bought two r888's to go on the back tomorrow. Today I installed two new door buttons on the inside. Tomorrow I'm replacing the trunk button, if that's the problem, and I have the button that goes under the trunk lid you hit from the outside.

·
Premium Member
2,316 Posts
I have those same tires on mine and I hit traction control in third about 75 mph. They're brand new but just won't hold. I just bought two r888's to go on the back tomorrow. Today I installed two new door buttons on the inside. Tomorrow I'm replacing the trunk button, if that's the problem, and I have the button that goes under the trunk lid you hit from the outside.
I sure hope it’s because they are new. These will be my dedicated summer tires. With what Michelin says about them on their website, I expect good things. Toyo would be cheaper, but it looked like the 4S would be great.
I’ll find out soon enough…

·
Premium Member
306 Posts
Well, attempted to install my new mounts but my jack decided to take a shit as I was raising the car so that job will be on the back burner for now.

Had a side swipe laying around that came with my DDP intake so decided it was time to install. Pretty straightforward install.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Drop off to shop for the following MODS to be done below @ LMP Performance:
  • Fuel system upgrade
  • E85 sensor install
  • Plugs and wires
  • ID1300 injectors
  • KONG 2650 blower
  • Nick Williams 103 TB
  • New Tune for E85

·
Registered
839 Posts
  • Fuel system upgrade
  • E85 sensor install
  • Plugs and wires
  • ID1300 injectors
  • KONG 2650 blower
  • Nick Williams 103 TB
  • New Tune for E85
...and some rods & pistons.

·
Premium Member
306 Posts
2650 + SBE?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Of course not but since it's been three weeks and no damn blower I am just doing E85 conversion with fuel mods and injectors

·
Premium Member
V Coupe Pedal car
934 Posts
  • Fuel system upgrade
  • E85 sensor install
  • Plugs and wires
  • ID1300 injectors
  • KONG 2650 blower
  • Nick Williams 103 TB
  • New Tune for E85
What is your pulley set up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
118 Posts
I sure hope it’s because they are new. These will be my dedicated summer tires. With what Michelin says about them on their website, I expect good things. Toyo would be cheaper, but it looked like the 4S would be great.
I’ll find out soon enough…

Are you saying you think they'll hold better after I put more miles on them? Either way I've got the r888's on now. I also replaced the trunk button under the drivers side door handle, and the one on the outside of the trunk. All four buttons now work perfectly. I also bought new tags for all of my cars. The one on the CTS-V now reads GAPTIZD.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Having the 325s Michelin PS4s mounted on the 11" widened Coupe rears, to be installed later tomorrow.

Those suckers are wide.

2961 - 2980 of 3058 Posts