Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

2741 - 2760 of 2835 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Finally got my effing balancer mess sorted and got my car back together. About 15 hours said and done for heads, cam, oil pump, plus designing a new steam vent setup.. also includes putting my vadder back on which is never fun. Will try and get a new diy going asap after I get Caught up with all this backed up work.
The Vadder two-piece HX?
I've seen them online, uncertain how well they fit

·
Registered
23 Posts
Ended up 546whp/516wtq on the "Heart Breaker". Greatly improved drivability. I'm pretty happy.

Reactions: SimplyDreamin

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
Not quite 600. Different dynos. That’s still impressive. Especially if you are happy with it.
So, what are your plans moving forward?

Sent from my iPhone using motherf’n Tapatalk!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Just passed a new wiring harness from the cabin to engine bay for hard wiring the cameras.

Fun.

Took some time...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Not quite 600. Different dynos. That’s still impressive. Especially if you are happy with it.
So, what are your plans moving forward?

Just enjoy it lol. Maybe a few cosmetics (have a set of Eibachs I'm still debating on installing, as these things are already pretty low lol). It's kind of the weekend thing, so no real track plans or anything yet.

·
Registered
541 Posts

straightened out my exhaust since I had a rattle after I put it all back together... and got to try out these cool new magnetic lift lights I got from my napa rep. Still have to hard wire them but pretty good output considering that's only one side lit.

·
Registered
541 Posts
I can get you the part number thursday, they were part of their tool sale. Look up optilumen led lift lights, that's the brand... They're surprisingly awesome, I figured they wouldn't be great for actually lighting up the car but they do and then some. Best 100 bucks ice spent in a while.

·
Premium Member
15,645 Posts
Changed the diff fluid (GForce) and swapped onto the summer wheels.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Finished up the cooling lines and install. Little bit of extra work to make it compatible with the might mouse , Cordes expansion tank and flex , now I need to get it tuned with the meth ,102 etc.

I used to love working on my cars ,but time is scarse with a young one so I may not do the rest. Want to drive it before 100 degree days.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
Changed the diff fluid (GForce) and swapped onto the summer wheels.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk
Lucky SOB. We had rain/snow mix this morning. No summer tires until late April at the earliest.
I did not mean to offend with the SOB comment.

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
Oh, and watch the weather. Word on the street is summer tires may start to crack below 40 degrees.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Probably like when Walmart says they have stuff online. I wonder if you can order them online. Any napa should be able to get them I'm thinking.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Probably like when Walmart says they have stuff online. I wonder if you can order them online. Any napa should be able to get them I'm thinking.
Actually Walmart.com is aiming to supplant Amazon.com. Seriously.
ANYTHING you search for on walmart.com, they say they can get.They're doing third-party drop-shipping stuff now.

2741 - 2760 of 2835 Posts