Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

2581 - 2600 of 2619 Posts

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Catchcan routed backwards?
Manufacturer specific I would imagine as my Moroso can go either way.
The BMR has the lower connection as the goes into (goesinta) the can and the exit of the can (goesoutta) to the upper connection. The shop routed the goesoutta into the lower (dirty side) and the goesinta into the upper.

Did it catch some oil? Yes, there was always a little bit when I drained at oil changes, but I now know where the rest was.

Reactions: SoCalDave

·
Registered
16 Posts
Vacuumed and polished the interior than topped off the tank. Prepping for 3 way camera "dash cam" install during the break.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Lid at the powder coater to go on new Jokerz

Reactions: MYV

·
Registered
44 Posts
We had 65 Mph winds last night, woke up to pouring rain. Thank-God it wasn't snow. No more snow. So the V is parked until it dries up. Then the Jag is in line to drive. It has been parked for 5 weeks. I usually wont let it sit that long. It is a Job when you have so many cars. I'm not complaining.... but they all have to be driven. Someone has to do it. LOL. Merry Christmas! Pray for a Mild Winter and an Early Spring.

Wow! Ill have to send a hint to my wife! Merry Christmas!

Just kidding! My is always ready to give me her credit card. With five cars.... she feels sorry for me, the $$$ can be intense, as you know. All my cars are over 20 years old. The V is eleven. My youngest car.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Had some cosmetic upgrades done. Vinyl wrap and subtle paint work to some of the trim. Calipers also painted to match. Local San Diego shop, The Tint Lab, did the great work. Very pleased with the quality.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
44 Posts
Congratulations Dave!!! Just Breaking in at 100K!!! Here is to another 100K!!! Live LONG.... and Prosper! With many a rice burner in your rear view mirror! Keep up that maintenance.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Thanks PX, completely stock less recently installed catch can. I did the 100k service over the past few months and every task things looked great!

Looking at a 2.5 upper next but once down that rabbit hole it can get deep. This is my daily driver so need to consider that as well...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Mounted the Zenfox T3 Dash Camera and started testing out the wireless app with a NEXUS Tablet. Need to get that box installed so the android shows up on the pop up display next.
Finished the day with polishing the headlights because Florida sun is relentless.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks PX, completely stock less recently installed catch can. I did the 100k service over the past few months and every task things looked great!

Looking at a 2.5 upper next but once down that rabbit hole it can get deep. This is my daily driver so need to consider that as well...
Which catch can did you go with?

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Got things back from powder coater

Reactions: JonQwest

·
Registered
12 Posts
Changed the diff fluid and managed to keep my lunch down. Old gear oil is like one of the worst smells to me.

Reactions: SoCalDave
2581 - 2600 of 2619 Posts