Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

2561 - 2580 of 2619 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts

Went ahead with the DMS ZL1 lid and reinforced brick (previous owner never reinforced the stock). Swapped the stock pump for a Pierburg CWA50.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Called Weapon-x today about my rear spoiler, ordered on septemper 14th. :mad: They said vendor moved to CA from TX and are back logged.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I get that same look from my wife. It’s the “I hate your stupid car” look.
Me too but for me it is the "Why do you need to do this to the car" look & "Why can't you just be happy with it?"

·
Vendor
13,071 Posts
I used to get “why do you need more power”.

To which I replied:

“I don’t need it, I want it. And it’s because it’s so easy to get it, it’s just being more efficient”.

I would always say that you are asking the wrong question when asked "why do you need more?"

The correct question is why not lol

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Have a set of these on the way.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
FINALLY had my PPF installed on thr front end. Didn’t do the whole hood unfortunately. I asked the guy to do it, but he didn’t have that size of film in stock. Sill happy it’s done tho. Now I can drive comfortably without worrying about rock chips up front. The guy did a wonderful job for a reasonable price. Anyone in Fort Worth, Tx that wants it done, it’s at Auto designs in north Ft Worth. Good guy! 10 year warranty.
I was shocked calling all around DFW at the different prices. Some up to $5k for whole car. Yikes

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Pullied lid off to be powder coated and go on the Jokerz.

Reactions: JonQwest
2561 - 2580 of 2619 Posts