Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

2541 - 2556 of 2556 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Wow looks super clean, just swapped my lid and did a catch can, found out some ass hat put permatex all over the brick isolator. People amaze me.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
TT Racing from Amazon (Link Below) but added a second baffle. I had to sand down the baffles to get both of them in the lid but fit perfectly when I was done. The lid is threaded so you can change the baffle locaiton so I added a second one on the other side. Cheap and obviously works great.

Pics:

Link:
TT Racing Catch Can

Reactions: MYV

·
Registered
173 Posts
What a difference! Trunk lid almost flies up now. Haha.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Beautiful work. I can see why you might be hesitant to install. I have the same D3. I cant figure out how to mount it. May I ask you for anymore tips and pics?
Appreciated

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Finished up my pulley install.

·
Registered
75 Posts
New Brembo 2pc Front Rotor (177-1145/6) and Brembo Rear Rotors with Power Stop Extreme Performance Z26-1053 Pads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: PGA2B and SoCalDave

·
Registered
75 Posts
Bought and drove the wagon home. Also decoded the RPO's and started figuring out what the previous owner modified.
Congratulations!! Have fun in your new wagon!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Docked Wages

·
Premium Member
3,578 Posts
Put it to sleep for the winter. :cry: Just needs a wash, the trickle charger and car cover....until we meet again in April.....

Don't worry, the work table is 3' away from the car, I'll be building a fireplace surround in the next week or so to keep busy with another COVID19 lockdown on the horizon. FML.
20201112_205157.jpg

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Had alignment tweaked and fluids changed today including having Royal Purple differential fluid added

before hitting the road for Thanksgiving travel and hitting the Turkey Run in Daytona.

2541 - 2556 of 2556 Posts