2441 - 2460 of 2466 Posts

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Bucket with overflow FTW!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
One more question for you: Brake dust wipe off easy?
I'm asking b/c I painted mine a month ago and they turned out really well, but I don't think I put enough clear on them. The brake dust doesn't want to wash off.
I'm going to re-clear them this weekend to see if it helps.
Too early to tell..but i had them professionally done. So im expecting they should clean easily..

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Finished my lower HX (Froozen Boost 101) and Pump (CWA50) install. Initial log showed an IAT2 decrease of 10 degrees in normal driving. With the stock setup I would be 24 degrees above ambient on the highway and now it's 14 degrees. A quick 40-100 burst showed 23 degree drop from before. I'll know more next time I take her to work and can do an extended log. Very happy with the initial results. I now have 1.4 gallons of fluid compared to the .6 gallon stock capacity.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Also forgot I replaced the ballast for my HID fog light on the driver side and it works like a champ now!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Was a couple days ago, but got the coilovers on, and tossed some spacers on as well. Spent the day at the track all day yesterday with the drift car and honestly thought it was broken after driving this the last 2 weeks or so haha. I'm about done ascetically for a bit, so just need to rub some pennies together to get a pulley, CAI, and a heat exchanger soon then this should be one sweet daily for work!

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Drove to East Coast of Florida from the West and got together with Cal Hartline.

I had @Lt1z stage 2 cam installed at the end of the 2019, along with supporting mods. I was never "happy" with the tune and there were "burbbels" (the only way I can describe them) around 1800-2100rpm.

Got to Cal's early and we did a baseline on his dyno jet with SAE compensation.

Was 583 with 12# boost.

He saw the existing tune and he could be higher than that with just tune adjustments before even going to 10% bigger lower.

He retuned the drivablity and for runs.

He unlocked Matt's cam performance.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Nice bump in HP and Torque!
Our local guy turns a wrench ok. But it was so worth driving over Wednesday night, and being at his place early, then heading back over late afternoon.

Reactions: KrzyFast

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Getting the bugs knocked off after my trip over and back to the East Coast.

$20, outside and in with tip for really getting wheels clean.

Attachments

Reactions: KrzyFast

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,457
Ordered ARH 1 7/8 headers/catted X pipe, Alky control single nozzle. Going to install that plus Matt’s 2.5 cam, 9.1 lower. Should make some nice power now.

2441 - 2460 of 2466 Posts