Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

2421 - 2440 of 2473 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Put in TB Plate for Methanol spray. Looks cleaner now, and hopefully IATs drop down a little more, compared to the old location (intake tube nozzle).

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
I pulled the front clip off to install my new pump, lower exchanger, and while it is off I replaced a ballast on my HID fog lights and replaced the bulbs with the correct ones (Originally epoxied my old HID's in it as a temp solution when I installed my first mod. Which was grill and an ATS-V badge. Now 5 years later finally getting around to fixing it...).

While I had it off I decided to figure out where my washer fluid was leaking from AND FOUND IT!! Thinking about Flex Sealing it...

Also sent off my brick to get it reinforced.

Then all that's left is my 2.45" Griptec.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Look what showed up...

Reactions: KrzyFast and MYV

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Prick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm married so my wife has my prick. She keeps it in a jar on the mantel next to my balls.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Reactions: weimer

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Got the HX mounted and test fitted the bumper and it fits! Last time I attempted this (2 years ago!) the bumper wouldn't fit so I had to have the tabs on the HX rewelded.

Also got the new pump mounted and hoses routed. It was tight between the Stock and the FB101 but no hoses will rub or have any kinks. Will make a plug and play harness tomorrow. Still need to get some more hose clamps and a plug for the sensor hole on the HX.

And Flex Seal fixed my washer fluid reservoir!!!

Reactions: KrzyFast and MYV

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Made the plug and play harness

The plug for the HX Sensor hole will be here Tuesday. Had to order it from Fastenal. So I'll put that in and then fill check for any leaks and bleed the system.

Reactions: MYV

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Looks nice.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
325 Posts
One more question for you: Brake dust wipe off easy?
I'm asking b/c I painted mine a month ago and they turned out really well, but I don't think I put enough clear on them. The brake dust doesn't want to wash off.
I'm going to re-clear them this weekend to see if it helps.

2421 - 2440 of 2473 Posts