Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

2161 - 2180 of 2232 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,652 Posts
Gave it a cleaner living space. Still have some organizing and decluttering to do, but not a lot more space to be had until I get rid of some kids. I mean kids toys. Yeah, that's what I meant. Maybe I just need another garage.

Before and after.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Gave it a cleaner living space. Still have some organizing and decluttering to do, but not a lot more space to be had until I get rid of some kids. I mean kids toys. Yeah, that's what I meant. Maybe I just need another garage.

Before and after.
Lol... get rid of the kids.
Man it's a good feeling when it's just you and momma.

That tool box is nice.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Gave it the double middle finger as I walked passed it.

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
Been noticing a slight hesitation that's been driving me nuts, no CELs, just doesn't feel right.

Checked out the plug wires (Accel 9070C) & 2 were resting on the header and have slight burn marks.

Is this enough to toast these wires internally?

·
Registered
1,162 Posts

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Put the helper to work today. Get ready to install cradle bushings

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Doing a total rebuild?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Kinda, wating on lsx block to come in. Trans is getting rebuilt. Going to install bushing for cradle, trz trailing arms and toe bars while it's out. Plus I think nows a good time to install s.s. brake line.

·
Registered
309 Posts
My rims had some previous curb rash repair that wasn't done well by the previous owner....it started flaking off and looked like shit. I spent last weekend sanding/priming/painting all 4. I think they turned out really nice, especially for a home diy project. I'll give it a year and then get some new rims, but for the time being, I'm pretty happy with the results.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Looks awesome. I'm send my wheels 2 u next week .

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
14,561 Posts
Kinda, wating on lsx block to come in. Trans is getting rebuilt. Going to install bushing for cradle, trz trailing arms and toe bars while it's out. Plus I think nows a good time to install s.s. brake line.

I did the same during my diff swap. Do you have the cutting tool for the TRZ bushings? I have one you can borrow and I highly recommend it. The delrin compresses when you press it into the knuckle.

Also, diablo metal cutting blades for a sawzaw make quick work for the subframe bushing sleeves. Just take your time to not go clean through the subframe! ;D

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
516 Posts
My rims had some previous curb rash repair that wasn't done well by the previous owner....it started flaking off and looked like shit. I spent last weekend sanding/priming/painting all 4. I think they turned out really nice, especially for a home diy project. I'll give it a year and then get some new rims, but for the time being, I'm pretty happy with the results.
Did you use heat resistant paint?

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Finally put in my Catch Can.

Chose this one because it has a removable double baffle (Amazon $49). I got a second set of baffles and added them on the other side so I have double baffles in and out. I also added Scotch Brite SS Pot Scrubbers on each side for extra filtering. Built a bracket similar to the Moroso.

2161 - 2180 of 2232 Posts