Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally! Most of the snow is gone and its time to bring the V out of hibernation. I'm heading to Martin on 4/7 for Test and Tune and hope to see some of you guys there. She hasn't been driven since the Texas Mile in October! Winter mods include ID1300s, 2nd NOS bottle with bigger shot, 5" Carbon Fiber intake, more pulley (2.4/9.1), and better shoes.

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
There's no way that I will have my car put back together and tuned by then. I may come out and watch though.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I am planning to swing out too! Might run the wagon a couple times to see what she has. Tires are pretty shot on the rear for too many passes!

·
Premium Member
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We are getting another 10” of snow at our cottage but the forecast for Martin looks good for Saturday. I will be there hell or high water. Can’t wait to try out the winter upgrades that CT Performance has been working on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well it looks like the weather won. Snow at the track with forecast high of 30 Saturday. WTF. Can’t wait for spring

·
Premium Member
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well here we go again. MARTIN Dragway will finally open after a long brutal winter. My V has been in hibernation for 5 months and 3 weeks. WTF.

I hope to see some of the Midwest Vs coming out for test n tune.

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Still wrenching. The latest round of winter made it hard to want to go out to the garage and work on the car. I have to get into Baker for a tune also. I don't want to make that appointment until I start the car and make sure that I have good oil pressure. (too many stories of pinched O rings after oil pump replacement...makes me nervous!)

·
Premium Member
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Still wrenching. The latest round of winter made it hard to want to go out to the garage and work on the car. I have to get into Baker for a tune also. I don't want to make that appointment until I start the car and make sure that I have good oil pressure. (too many stories of pinched O rings after oil pump replacement...makes me nervous!)
I used Baker to build my short block but Shane at CT Performance has the best V tune (works with Dr Phil). PM me if you want his number.

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
I used Baker to build my short block but Shane at CT Performance has the best V tune (works with Dr Phil). PM me if you want his number.
I am already set up with TJ for this round. I tried to look up CT Performance, and all I could find was a place that mods trucks; where are they at?

·
Premium Member
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am already set up with TJ for this round. I tried to look up CT Performance, and all I could find was a place that mods trucks; where are they at?
They are in Stockbridge. He works on Vs and Vettes. He drives a V2 and a ZR1. Tell TJ that Bruce said hello. He built my short block twice.

·
Registered
640 Posts
They are in Stockbridge. He works on Vs and Vettes. He drives a V2 and a ZR1. Tell TJ that Bruce said hello. He built my short block twice.

Was at the shop on Tuesday. Car looks great Bruce! Hope to see you Saturday.

·
Premium Member
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Was at the shop on Tuesday. Car looks great Bruce! Hope to see you Saturday.
I can’t wait to pick up the V tomorrow and get her ready to run Martin on Saturday. I’m planning to arrive around noon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The V is in the trailer ready to go. Hopefully I’ll break into the 9s today! I just saw on Facebook that BuddyG will be there with his new Demon. Should be a great day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
871 Posts
In for results

·
Registered
640 Posts
How did your car perform?

·
Registered
640 Posts