Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Just an FYI that in a dealer in San Jose, CA has their 2019 CTS-V demo on the lot and have tanked the price on it to $75k.

I was in there on Friday to look at it. It's a Crystal White with black interior. A lot of options including Carbon fiber kit, sunroof, after midnight wheels, PDR etc.....however it does NOT have the Recaros.

The salesperson called me again today about it, but it's too much money for a working stiff like me even with that wicked discount....

If you're in the market, I am sure they will help ship.....

Mike

·
2017 Cadillac CTS-V
1,419 Posts
Base seats do have heating and cooling and are very comfortable. (y)

·
Registered
20 Posts
The standard seats are very comfortable and will wear far better in the long run. If you track your car regularly you'll want the Recaros - as I experienced at Spring Mountain - but how many us do that...really? Better for long trips too and for the more "mature" owner (i.e. over 60 yrs)

·
Registered
63 Posts
The standard seats are very comfortable and will wear far better in the long run. If you track your car regularly you'll want the Recaros - as I experienced at Spring Mountain - but how many us do that...really? Better for long trips too and for the more "mature" owner (i.e. over 60 yrs)

My wife would have vetoed the purchase of my V3 if it did not have the Recaros.....we both find them extremely comfortable, better than the regular seats which are already very good.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts