Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
if you remember me from the Introduction thread a while back, I was hunting unicorns. I wanted a GTR (Opulent Blue)/Titanium Manual Wagon. The search took me far and wide - and lasted a heck of a lot longer than any other automotive acquisition in my collection. Along the road I fell in love with GLK (Black Diamond). The addition of GLK broadened the search base - but my strong desire for the light color interior kept the picking slim.

Last week I closed on a GLK/AFH Manual Wagon with a gentleman 700 miles north of me. The shipper picks the car up early next week and I should have my paws on it by late next week.

I will leave the post with this teaser. I wont post the seller's pics - I will take some of my own and post em up as soon as it gets here.

This site was a tremendous help in getting educated on these machines and I am sure will play a part in my upcoming station wagon adventures.....

many thanks and
take care!
jer

·
Premium Member
853 Posts
Congratulations!

·
Premium Member
2,846 Posts
I'm glad you went with the GLK. Everyone around here who has the GTR wagons think they are somebody! The color adds an extra level of douche for some reason! Haha Honestly I don't even remember seeing a black diamond wagon on here, maybe GGV's was, but other than that it is definitely a unicorn! Congratulations!

·
Registered
6,518 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,846 Posts
Haha ok, there is ONE other on the site that has evaded me seeing it, just like a real unicorn! Haha that was also posted back in 17', my memory is only 9" long.

·
Premium Member
2,846 Posts
Come on Karch, you don't know the paint codes...

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
Should of went with GLH, but the GLK is nice also.

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Is it the black 2012 wagon on Jalopnik?
Either way, Congrats on your new purchase!

·
Premium Member
2,764 Posts
Congrats, soon to be fellow 6MT wagon owner. You will have lots of fun hauling ass and hauling stuff in your wagon.

Reactions: jmagilto

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Glad you skipped out on the Opulence. Those guys are serious douchenozzles. Guys with titanium interiors are worse - hooker juice is a real pain to get out of the light colored suede...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
hooker juice is a real pain to get out of the light colored suede...

Yeah, but the coke blends in so it a wash

Reactions: random84

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Glad you skipped out on the Opulence. Those guys are serious douchenozzles. Guys with titanium interiors are worse - hooker juice is a real pain to get out of the light colored suede...

I knew i should have opted for the juice-free hookers! damn!

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
I knew i should have opted for the juice-free hookers! damn!
Its par for the course - You split open a hooker, there's gonna be some juices.

·
Registered
812 Posts
GTR wagon and GLK?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Happy you asked - I was like WTF? These guys must be IT consultants throwing out acronyms or something..

Reactions: Blades1_99

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Reactions: Blades1_99
1 - 20 of 25 Posts