Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to post a thread to say what a great job Weld did handling a situation that could have been very frustrating for me. I ordered a rear set of Weld RTS S77Bs through Ben (Weapon X) and when they showed up at my door 5 weeks later I was disappointed to see that upon inspection one of the outer lips was bent :(. The packaging was unharmed and the other wheel was flawless. I called Ben the next day and he immediately emailed his contact at Weld and they got the production rolling on a replacement wheel. I was a little apprehensive about getting the replacement wheel in time ( 4 weeks away at the time) for a dyno day and track night in Mid April as I didn't want to mount the damaged wheel for fear that they wouldn't accept the wheel back (they clearly state via a sticker on the barrel that once you mount them they're yours). Weld's Customer Service kept me informed along the way and the new wheel showed up at my door today, just in time for this weekend :D. Big shoutout to Weld Racing and Ben for providing such outstanding customer service. You guys rock!

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Glad to hear. I was supposed to get my set last Thursday. Only two boxes showed up. One wheel was bent come to find out the front's are not even for my car and the rears were never processed. So were 6 weeks in and still no wheels for me. Post up a picture when you get a chance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts