Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys so I have been reading and saw that when you put on a drag pack with no the TPMS that car start acting funny so do anyone know the fix for this.

·
2X 9 second club
11,148 Posts
not really, you just cant put it into the PTM modes or launch control. same goes if you have them and its registering low air pressure in them, so really they are quite useless in a drag racing situation.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not really, you just cant put it into the PTM modes or launch control. same goes if you have them and its registering low air pressure in them, so really they are quite useless in a drag racing situation.
So I can just put them on and go to the track hit the TC button and race ?. Or are all the the stuff disable cause of the car not picking up the TPMS

·
Premium Member
670 Posts

·
2X 9 second club
11,148 Posts

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
My car would not let me run with traction control off when I had drag wheels on. It would for a couple passes if I didn't drive to the track. I ended up putting sensors in and no issues now

·
Registered
93 Posts
A now deceased C6 guy I knew used to put his TPMS in a sealed PVC pipe and pressurised it to the required psi. He would keep it in the car at the track, which allowed him to run DRs and skinnies without messing up all the nannies.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
86 Posts
A now deceased C6 guy I knew used to put his TPMS in a sealed PVC pipe and pressurised it to the required psi. He would keep it in the car at the track, which allowed him to run DRs and skinnies without messing up all the nannies.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
damn that's a really good idea!

·
Registered
324 Posts
I have a TPMS emulator, you can find them with a search, can't remember where I got mine but it's a Canada product.

Plugs into the usb port in car for power

1 - 9 of 9 Posts