Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you guys pre-order a set of these wheels? I'm thinking about getting the 17x10 rears for now to see how they will look. It will be more of a drag pack and if I like the look, will get some 18x8 up front to match. For the price, they seem really damn good to pass up. When you compare them to the S71, which I love, they look almost identical. Of course they are a new product so even when I did a search, no cars come up with them on. I tried to talk to someone online at dragracingwheels.com about the weight of them, but they didn't know.

So.....what do you guys think?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
are they even available in a 5 lug?
Yup

·
Vendor
2,040 Posts
Ventura 5 lug fitment ETA is still an estimated 60 days out at the moment. From our Weld rep, the weights were as follows;

Non bead lock 15x10 17lbs // 17x10 20lbs
Bead lock version – 15x10 22lbs // 17x10 25lbs

Feel free to give us a shout if you'd like to get on the list

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ventura 5 lug fitment ETA is still an estimated 60 days out at the moment. From our Weld rep, the weights were as follows;

Non bead lock 15x10 17lbs // 17x10 20lbs
Bead lock version – 15x10 22lbs // 17x10 25lbs

Feel free to give us a shout if you'd like to get on the list
Sweet, thanks for the info! I’m looking at these and the D5’s which both seem to be forged flow made, or whatever they are called LOL.

It’s hard to make a decision on pre-ordering them because I like to seem a sample of them on another vehicle.

·
Vendor
2,040 Posts
Sweet, thanks for the info! I’m looking at these and the D5’s which both seem to be forged flow made, or whatever they are called LOL.

It’s hard to make a decision on pre-ordering them because I like to seem a sample of them on another vehicle.
They'll be pretty similar to the D5 as MW company (owns Forgestar and Weld) is going off the same specs / manufacturing. Let us know if we can help on either option

·
Registered
72 Posts
I like the fact that they look pretty close to s71's for half the cost. Might be worth trying out just need to sell my f14's

·
Registered
72 Posts
Because you get what you pay for.
Yes but still looks like a decent wheel. Considering they're all owned by the same company I'm viewing these as forgestars in Weld styling

Like most I would love to have true forged Welds but it comes down to money

Reactions: Omgctsv

·
Registered
72 Posts
Good advice. seems like the used ones get sold off the forums to friends etc or traded for other parts

1 - 12 of 12 Posts