Vendor
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Mont Motorsports is now an authorized dealer of Weld Racing Wheels

Weld Racing Wheels - Mont Motorsports

^^^ LINK ABOVE ^^^

*** FREE SHIPPING ON ALL WELD RACING WHEELS ***

PM US OR GIVE US A CALL FOR A QUOTE! 850-792-MONT

Weld Wheels - 17"x10" RT-S S77 Forged Aluminum Rear Wheel - 09-15 CTS-V Sedan/Wagon

Weld Wheels - 17"x10.5" RT-S S71 Forged Aluminum Polished Rear Wheel - 09-15 CTS-V Coupe

Weld Wheels - 18"x5" RT-S S71 Forged Aluminum Front Runners Black - 09-15 CTS-V

PM US OR GIVE US A CALL FOR A QUOTE! 850-792-MONT

·
Premium Member
2,748 Posts
Free bump and want to tell everyone about these guys. I inquired about a couple of things for my friends new zo6 and then I inquired about wheels on a different occasion, well let me tell you guys something...Mont Motorsports replied so quickly and then gave me the best price of anyone! On the wheels...I inquired to 2 dif people and Mont responded immediately...'the other' 3 days...next reply from the 'other'...6 days!!! Still haven't received the last response which was 2 weeks ago. Mont was on the money with responses and replies and MOST IMPORTANTLY ..CHEAPER! :D

Giant thumbs up for Mont Motorsports! They are my NEW go to guys for parts for me and all my racing friends!

Reactions: Mont Motorsports

·
Vendor
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Free bump and want to tell everyone about these guys. I inquired about a couple of things for my friends new zo6 and then I inquired about wheels on a different occasion, well let me tell you guys something...Mont Motorsports replied so quickly and then gave me the best price of anyone! On the wheels...I inquired to 2 dif people and Mont responded immediately...'the other' 3 days...next reply from the 'other'...6 days!!! Still haven't received the last response which was 2 weeks ago. Mont was on the money with responses and replies and MOST IMPORTANTLY ..CHEAPER! :D

Giant thumbs up for Mont Motorsports! They are my NEW go to guys for parts for me and all my racing friends!
Glad we could help! Always glad to help a fellow member out in anyway possible. We'll be here when you're ready!

·
Registered
593 Posts
Tyler is top notch for sure . Hes on his game ^^^^^^. bought several items from him without a hitch!

Reactions: Mont Motorsports
1 - 10 of 10 Posts