Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Super Moderator
20,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you can see this, you have been invited to join this private section where the hope is to bring back the lore of yesteryear (back when 10’s was fast) without the same questions of needing injectors on E85, or what intake to run.

·
Super Moderator
16,918 Posts
Thanks for the invite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
8,632 Posts
Thank goodness. I’m happy this is happening.

·
2X 9 second club
11,148 Posts
Aw shit. Here goes the place.

·
Super Moderator
20,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I haven’t tried to add any additional names other than the ones on my initial request, fwiw.

Understand, that due to present conditions, I’m hesitant to add anyone from the Houston metro area.

·
Super Moderator
20,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Also, think of it like Fight Club, let’s not let others outside the group know about it.

·
Super Moderator
16,918 Posts
CUNTS only

·
Super Moderator
16,918 Posts
Cunts only

·
2X 9 second club
11,148 Posts
I haven’t tried to add any additional names other than the ones on my initial request, fwiw.

Understand, that due to present conditions, I’m hesitant to add anyone from the Houston metro area.
So we can talk about what a dipship Justine is?

·
Super Moderator
16,918 Posts
Ok, I will start it off. Should we allow vendors who have deceiving business practices??

Such as Tuners who start tuning and overbook tuning trips, allow cars that still need parts or mechanical work, then assume all customers have access to HP Tuners for remote tuning to finish the job.

Worth discussion?

·
Super Moderator
20,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well, that's a tough one. It's easy for us to say no, they shouldn't be allowed, but the flip side is this is a for-profit forum, so the goal is for the forum to generate revenue, which comes from vendors and advertisements.

It's easy for us as enthusiasts to say those vendors shouldn't be allowed, and in my dealings with Autoguide, if you can make the case for it, they will act on it and discontinue the offending vendor, but they don't actively check on this.

Case in point, I brought the issues of Maryland Speed and their customer service to the Admins a few days ago, and they asked for information and details, I just haven't had the chance to look it up (if anyone wants to send the links, by all means, I'll forward it).

·
Super Moderator
16,918 Posts
I think disappointed customers need to continue sharing experiences, good or bad

·
Premium Member
5,935 Posts
Problem is some people fear the community backlash if they have a bad experience from someone who was supposed to be good and post about it, so they just keep it to themselves. I have a feeling Evil is not the only one that's had a bad experience with this tuner, yet all we hear are raves.

·
Super Moderator
20,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
He’s not the only one. I think two others have lost their trans from his tuning, and his response was to have himself rebuild it.

I would love that business model.

·
Super Moderator
16,918 Posts
It’s strange with Tuners, I think customers think they will earn future favors by keeping mouth shut or over rating them

1 - 20 of 47 Posts