Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The first one is done and ready to ship. Porting is done by one of the top race engine shops in the country.

You have options of:
- 90 or 102mm throttlebody snout port match
- your choice of 2.4, 2.5, 2.85, or stock upper pulley with solid isolator
- ported heads are available with port match as well. Those pics will be up next week.

Pricing depends on options but ported case and snout are in house and ready for final prep and ship for one day turn around. Package prices available on request too.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
core charge on these things? could you match them to a pair of mast heads if I had them sent to the shop doing this porting?

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yours ships tomorrow Keith ;)

core charge on these things? could you match them to a pair of mast heads if I had them sent to the shop doing this porting?
yes not a problem, do you have the mast heads? the 6 bolts are on back order until the week after Christmas and I have an extra set coming this way and you won't beat the price ;)

·
Registered
140 Posts
Pricing?

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
pretty simple:

blower port is $1400 with core exchange (and your rotor core pressed in if you choose at no cost)
snout port is included for any tb up to 102mm
upper pulley pressed on is $120
your choice of pulley $150
isolator $50
shipping is $50-75 to your door

·
Premium Member
1,357 Posts
Damn that's a good price. I hate to ask, but any before and after dyno results? I think I may need to revisit my options for stage 2. Also what is the core charge deposit?

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No dynos, the first is on Rockey's car now running 10.4s... the next will be on Keith's car with pulleys, cam, etc and he'll have numbers later this month. The core exchange is done in a day with your blower rotor pack swapped into the new ported case and back to your door. This gets you the same rotor pack back and your only downtime is shipping to and from.

·
Premium Member
449 Posts
Just for comparison, I picked up 4 MPH in the traps with the ported snout and supercharger with a 90 mm throttle body. That is stock heads, no cam, with headers and exhaust. Traps are now about 129 MPH. This is a very good option to follow. I imagine you would pick up more with a 102 intake, heads and cam.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Is there an option to port the TB as well? Basically could we send a fully assembled unit and get back a fully assembled ported unit ready for install?

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
My ported blower/snout has worked great for me. I have about 14k miles on it now and never had one problem.

I have run 10.38 @ 136.65 which should be about a 9.6X @ 144 at Atco. I kid, I joke.

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yes, I just did a snout exchange last week and the tb porting is no issue either. You can send your unit here or I can do a core exchange for the entire thing complete with pulley pressed on so you have no downtime.

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
current blower is sold, a new core should be ported to this spec and ready in 2 weeks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts