Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
'14 Coupe
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to get an image of hose routing for Weapon X dual catch cans.
Triyed to search a couple times and no luck. Closest one I got is an image from their website, but I'm too drunk tight now to figure that shit out.
Any help will be appreciated 馃馃徎

Attachments

Premium Member
So they are two independent cans basically, welded together. Do yourself a favor and just run them in series:

Looking at the engine from the front of the car, on the left hand side of the blower snout, there is a little U-shaped plastic piece that runs from the valley cover to the blower snout. Pull that off, and take the lower port, run it to one of the can inlets. Connect the outlet to the second catch can inlet, then take the second catch can outlet and run it back to the supercharger snout. You'll catch far more oil vapor this way. You can just use basic rubber hose (IIRC it's 3/8" ID) and a little gasket maker compound to keep the hoses in place.

The valve covers-to-intake tube circuit carries almost no oil vapor, even in modded cars. And frankly, a touch of oil vapor is good for the rotor packs from what I hear. :)

Registered
'14 Coupe
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My hero !
I have given up for the night, and will try to re-read and follow through tomorrow 馃グ

Registered
'14 Coupe
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@random84, thanks man !
Figuredit out. I had a Moroso can on before, so I just had to add 2x lines essentially.
I'll post some pics up when I have time, since it looks like this topic is getting some views.

Registered
'14 Coupe
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just remembered that I was going to post pictures.
I think I bought ~18ft of fuel hose for this one, and clamps.
Product Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Coil Gas
Tire Automotive tire Tread Coil Synthetic rubber
Motor vehicle Hood Automotive tire Automotive design Automotive exterior
Motor vehicle White Automotive tire Light Rim

1 - 5 of 5 Posts