Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
I am looking for tail light protectors that go on the top of the wagon tail lights.
I thought I saw someone selling them a while back, but can't seem to find them anymore.
Any help appreciated.

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
Hmm, I've never seen them. Of course, that doesn't mean they don't exist, but I am a wagon lover and I am of the belief I would have seen them somewhere sometime. If you find them post up. And welcome to the forum. What are you driving and where do you live?

·
Premium Member
1,631 Posts
Maybe you are thinking about a film protection like Lamin-X.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hmm, I've never seen them. Of course, that doesn't mean they don't exist, but I am a wagon lover and I am of the belief I would have seen them somewhere sometime. If you find them post up. And welcome to the forum. What are you driving and where do you live?
I saw them somewhere a while back, but they were expensive so I didn't buy them. I wish I would have. They are small chrome pieces that cover just the tip of the light where it can catch things.
Its my wife's car and she wants to be able to drive through car wash.
Full bolt on 2013 Wagon tuned by Pat G. 560rwhp on 93 620rwhp on E70

·
Premium Member
17,754 Posts
I saw them somewhere a while back, but they were expensive so I didn't buy them. I wish I would have. They are small chrome pieces that cover just the tip of the light where it can catch things.
Its my wife's car and she wants to be able to drive through car wash.
Full bolt on 2013 Wagon tuned by Pat G. 560rwhp on 93 620rwhp on E70
You need more expensive bolt ons, bro!

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.