Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the group and to owning a V2 sedan. Used to have a 9 sec GN and then sold do to school. Moving on up in the world. Just looking to hang out and bs with some fellow CTS-V owners. Hit me up, Las Vegas or Henderson area.

·
Registered
26 Posts
i was wondering the same thing. i know theres a couple of v2 owners in the area that post on here occasionally, but not sure if they meet up. im in centennial hills/lone mountain area. originally owned a v1 a few years ago for a short period of time, then traded it in for an 08' is f. recently traded that in for a 13' sedan a6 black diamond on black

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
A few people sporadically show up at the car show on Eastern on Saturday mornings and Espresso and Exotics the 2nd Sunday of every month at Boca Park.

·
Registered
629 Posts

Here's my buddy with his red sedan and that's my black sedan. (My wheels are black now tho)

·
Registered
14 Posts
I am interested in connecting with other V owners in Vegas.
11’ coupe. 700ish rwhp. Love to learn more about builds, what shops you use, hang out at shows, etc.

·
Registered
224 Posts
For vegas area people you have leading edge performance
The owner is a very nice guy (helped me when I was in vegas to sort parts )
Some nice cars and fast ones too
I saw a nice v there to have some upgrades .

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am a new owner in Las Vegas. My new baby is an '11 wagon, effectively bone stock. I am looking forward to hanging out and learning from everyone.

-Thom Jackson

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
Im in southern highlands, 11 black diamond coupe, just really basic boltons.

·
Registered
858 Posts
12 Black Coupe

Work in Summerlin and live in Silverstone

Been here since July 29 and loving it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
858 Posts
Is there some truth to the comment my coworker told me that vegas asphalt is more slippery? I’m all over the place when I take fast turns.

·
Super Moderator
20,802 Posts
I can tell you that I was there in the rain and took a turn, not hard, but almost lost it. It was very slick.

·
Premium Member
3,523 Posts
Is there some truth to the comment my coworker told me that vegas asphalt is more slippery? I’m all over the place when I take fast turns.

Yes, i've experienced the same thing

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
326 Posts

florida is the same. worked there for several months and the road conditions get slippery.

·
Registered
29 Posts
New to vegas to with a silver wagon

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Yes I think the roads are slippery as hell. Never had so many traction problems as I do on vegas roads

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26 Posts
Vegas is a shithole
compared to? I've been to some really fucked up places in my lifetime and will happily pick Vegas in a heart beat.

on another note, nice to see some Vegas V owners pop in here every now and then. maybe we could try and all meet up one of these days.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts