Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am trying to plan a vacation for me and the Mrs. Something in the Caribbean or Mexico. I am trying to find a very private secluded beach that if we wanted to we can go with no chance of anyone seeing us. And something that won’t break the bank. Anyone ever do something like this. We are not looking to go to a nude beach or resort. Just me and her..

·
Premium Member
17,321 Posts
Where's the excitement in boning in the open if there's no risk of being caught?

Me, I just don't want to get caught by a relative or coworker...

And you should consider it a compliment if people WANT to watch. Its when people go "EWWwww GROSS!!" that you should be worried!

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Before going to far afield to the OP with tales of debauchery...the website travel deal aggregator, TravelZoo, has some great deals. Took an ex gf to Punta Cana via a deal they had found and literally saved thousands.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Turks & Caicos is absolutely incredible and not as packed as you would expect honestly. Unexpectedly great food as well, which I think is one part that varies greatly in the Caribbean/Mexico.

·
Premium Member
14,368 Posts
I only go places I can easily transport firearms - generally anywhere coastal but still in CONUS.

Florida. :D

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
14,368 Posts
Florida's one American flag away from giving out handguns as you get off the plane.
I drive - the rifle and spare mags would take up too much luggage space.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
I am trying to find a very private secluded beach that if we wanted to we can go nude or even bone with no chance of anyone seeing us. And something that won’t break the bank.
You want to go somewhere with your own private beach and not break the bank. Hold on while I go and laugh my ass off at the absurdity of that request

·
Premium Member
6,934 Posts
St John USVI, Mexico sucks ass, we went once and it was 1 time too many.

What is your idea of breaking the bank?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Costa Rica. I just got back from 2 weeks of back packing thru there. Lots of private beaches you can find. My favorite towns were Malpais/Santa Teresa. The beauty, people, overhead swells, sunsets just absolutely amazing. Montezuma is right next door to them, if you walk North down the beach for about 1.5-2 hours there is a water fall Cocolito Falls "El Chorro" that falls into the ocean and its only accessible by foot or boat (which nobody does). I spent the day there and not one person showed up....not many people know of it nor are they willing to walk.

The trip in itself was priced the same as any Mexican beach destination, but much safer and much more beautiful. I went all around the country and drove it, let me tell you the roads are fun! There really is no law, it was like racing the Baja 1000 again :cool:

·
Registered
204 Posts
I can't speak to being able to bone on the beach, lol, but I'll second everything Notalent just said. My coworker just got back from Costa Rica last week and was showing me pics and telling me of their "adventures" and said for the cost it was hard to beat. He has me convinced that my wife and I need to plan a trip there.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts