Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Cadillac CTS-V A6
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Not new to the V platform just new to the forum world. I have a 2010 A6 V with a 427 and built 6L90. The car has been down since February due to a small methanol fire only to find the motor was hurt as well. Running into issue after issue with parts during COVID to machine shop wait times. Went from a gm ls7 block to a dart ls next block, ls2k diamond pistons, kept the dragonslayer crank and collies rods. Heads are mast black label that are getting worked.

Looking forward to talking to everyone.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Good luck with the project. Think you will more then likely have to piece the harness back together if you can.

·
Registered
2010 Cadillac CTS-V A6
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum! Good luck with the project. Think you will more then likely have to piece the harness back together if you can.
Thank you! i downloaded the 09 and 11 pinouts and wiring diagrams. just going through now to find the best/ least intrusive option. just can't fathom that GM still produces the 09 and the 11-15 but have discontinued the 10. blows my mind.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I think they are all discontinued. I had an 11 harness brand new. When I got it I was told it was the last new one in the country. I always thought 9-10 were the same 11 by itself and then 12-15 were interchangeable but I may be wrong.

·
Registered
2010 Cadillac CTS-V A6
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think they are all discontinued. I had an 11 harness brand new. When I got it I was told it was the last new one in the country. I always thought 9-10 were the same 11 by itself and then 12-15 were interchangeable but I may be wrong.
09 has a few differences. 11 is the closest would just need to repin 4 connectors on x1 plug. I've found the 2009 and 2011 but every site and everyone I've called has stated the 2010 is discontinued and is nowhere. Only place I've found that has them used is hawk motorsports but they won't sell them off their ready to run motors.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts