Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since two weeks I had the KW V3 installed. It is perfect and give much more feedback and better handling.
I`ll send pic`s in the next Weeks

·
Registered
41 Posts
with so many settings and combinations around the 2016‘s+ mag ride, does having the KW resistors affect any of it? or does everything work as it should normally? i had the KW v3 with their mag ride delete in my v2, and every now and then i got the SSS in my display.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
with so many settings and combinations around the 2016‘s+ mag ride, does having the KW resistors affect any of it? or does everything work as it should normally? i had the KW v3 with their mag ride delete in my v2, and every now and then i got the SSS in my display.
All works fine in my V3 and no issues. I`m happy to install the KW V3.I`m waiting for much better weather to make some pic`s

·
Registered
41 Posts
that’s good to hear. i think i’ll wait until after my warranty expires, or whenever my mag ride shocks give out. i absolutely love the way the KWV3 make the car feel after tuning it just right for daily driving. looking forward to seeing some pics!

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
That Badboy looks awesome.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

Reactions: loweredd
1 - 6 of 6 Posts