Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was sunny and warm last Sunday. I decided to take the 09 6MT out of the garage for a spin around the back roads here in Langley, BC Canada.

I hadn't driven it since October of 2017. The V3 has kept me quite happy since.

The experience reminded me exactly how I felt when I parked the V1 and daily drove the V2.

Character is the word that best describes it. The V2, like the V1, has a distinctive character about it. I totally loved it, rowing through the gears and all. The car is a completely different beast than the V3 - of which I love but I will honestly say I am wanting to drive the V2 even more so.

I don't think I can part with the V2. I think it is time to put some insurance on it and get it back on the road.

My recommendation to everyone here - if you need a second car, pick up a V2. 6MT highly recommended. Recaro's not optional, MUST have.

·
Premium Member
14,392 Posts
Once I get a few cans of black shoe polish, I'm going to smear it all over the titanium interior and sell the Wagon to Karch for, like... $31k

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
I have both and they are totally different feeling cars. The V2 is more like a old hotrod and has that raw muscle feel which I like.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I also have and love both. I need to make time to drive the V2. I'm very bad about leaving old cars parked for extended periods.

·
Registered
334 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts