Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I need some help trying to order some parts for my recently purchased 2012 cts v sedan
On my way home got the car up to about 150+ when I got off the highway I noticed I was dragging something, 馃槺 to my surprise it was the splash guard underneath the engine. Holding on to literally one bolt looks to be bolted to the front bumper. If anyone has pictures or what bolts go where would be a great help. Also when looking up splash guards for the front gm website has 3

Registered
Hey guys I need some help trying to order some parts for my recently purchased 2012 cts v sedan
On my way home got the car up to about 150+ when I got off the highway I noticed I was dragging something, 馃槺 to my surprise it was the splash guard underneath the engine. Holding on to literally one bolt looks to be bolted to the front bumper. If anyone has pictures or what bolts go where would be a great help. Also when looking up splash guards for the front gm website has 3
View attachment 146731
I literally just had installed to replace and it and the fender liners. And double checked yesterday when I had her in my favorite tire/general repair shop for a leaking air valve.

The center had pulled down. The wind/vacuum under then took out the fender liners, along with brake ducts.

I bought the replacements from CarParts. The Cadillac deal put them on when I had her in there to replace the AC belt and put on new colored silicone heater hoses.

I've put a zip tie on the back of the new splash guard to help hold it in place.

I used the hole at the back of shield and wrap around the cross member.

Attachments

Reactions: JL87

Premium Member
BTW #1 comes with #3 attached to it already, its the foam.

I have a new one sitting on my shelf ready to go in

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
I literally just had installed to replace and it and the fender liners. And double checked yesterday when I had her in my favorite tire/general repair shop for a leaking air valve.

The center had pulled down. The wind/vacuum under then took out the fender liners, along with brake ducts.

I bought the replacements from CarParts. The Cadillac deal put them on when I had her in there to replace the AC belt and put on new colored silicone heater hoses.

I've put a zip tie on the back of the new splash guard to help hold it in place.

I used the hole at the back of shield and wrap around the cross member.
Thanks for the pictures really appreciate that. Will probably buy it new from gmpartsonline. I鈥檒l have the dealer put it one since I鈥檓 due for some service.

Premium Member
im just saying don鈥檛 bother ordering the foam separate
ask your dealer for a price it鈥檚 on the large side whatever you save on the part you will probably spend on the shipping. It also requires clips to hold it on

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
im just saying don鈥檛 bother ordering the foam separate
ask your dealer for a price it鈥檚 on the large side whatever you save on the part you will probably spend on the shipping. It also requires clips to hold it on
Gotcha thanks for the heads up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts